Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Thanks for the JJ code but I can't check out. After confirming my order (paying thru PayPal) I get an error 429. Tried my phone and computer on 2 different browsers. Anyone else experiencing this?

40% off on jimmy jazz.com

Shorts marked down a bit already as is also.

Got Raptors, Magic, Sonics, and pinstripe Bulls for $307 shipped

IMG_7251.PNG

Thanks repped.

Thanks for the JJ code but I can't check out. After confirming my order (paying thru PayPal) I get an error 429. Tried my phone and computer on 2 different browsers. Anyone else experiencing this?
I tried and went through on 7th try using pp. I initially tried discover and visa but the transaction kept getting declined. I think it's safe to say it's probably some outdated security certificate from the jj website.

Yea I skiped PayPal and just used my card and my order went thru. Thanks

Last edited:

Yeah, keep trying. I get that every time I'm on there site. Checking out and just browsing the site.

Copped 96 all star and pinstripe Bulls.
Would've copped Sonics but they're sold out of good sizes.

Thanks for the code.
Exactly the same. Was hoping for the Sonics, but I'm happy with the 96 Allstars and pinstripe Bulls for that price. Once I cop the black magic, and Sonics for the low, I'll be done with shorts for a while.

DAMMIT. And I literally went to bed when the sale was posted here, I should've checked this thread before knocking out. Bulls pinstripe was #1 on my updated hit list. Wish M&N didn't charge higher for Raps, Magic etc because with the sale they come out to $80.

@cedric ceballos repped.
Code worked on the 60th kobe authentic but while checking out someone got my large. Had to go a size up. Is an XL that much different? Also picked up the dodger shorts :nthat:

Only wanted the Sonics and they're sold out in my size. Y'all boys (and lurkers :angry:) must have went in :smh:

They need to drop different teams next year instead of restocking. I want to see Phoenix Suns and home and away Utah jazz 1998 Those would be crazy
They've already made Suns and Jazz, they're just completely sold out. I thought they would have restocked them by now, they were up on the M&N website at this time last year.

Thanks for that %40 off code, just copped the blk bulls shorts knowing damn well I don't need more hoop shorts lol :smh: :nthat:

Copped 96' ASG shorts
Wanted Sonics but they were gone in my size
And I ordered this morning lol
They must've sold asap

Repped for the JJ info. Was able to scavenge from slim pickings and snagged a couple shorts. Hopefully these 96 ASG joints will fit better a size down.

After some thought, I went ahead and copped the pinstripe Bulls, 93 and 96 AS. For the price you can't go wrong. This thread has helped me secure 8 pairs of these shorts all way under retail in the past few months.

Back
Top Bottom