Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Label printed but im in ny so I prolly won't see my **** till end of next week :smh:

I know how feel with the couple times I ordered from supreme, order on Thursday but sometimes no tracking till Monday or Tuesday the next week. Then it takes another 7-8 day days to get me.

Hyped that the M&N warehouse is in CA but no store in the state so no tax. May order more with the discount code. But I not sure what I want.

Can someone breakdown the difference between swingman and authentic. I haven’t really followed M&N as much this year and I’m considering returning this Kobe I just ordered and copping 2 swingmans instead. Gotta keep the bucks Ray Allen official tho.

Can someone breakdown the difference between swingman and authentic. I haven’t really followed M&N as much this year and I’m considering returning this Kobe I just ordered and copping 2 swingmans instead. Gotta keep the bucks Ray Allen official tho.

For M&N shorts, I have three Swingman's and three Authentics. I feel like the Swingman's are of a lighter material and the logos and stuff aren't layered stitching. I'm sure someone can give you a more thorough breakdown of the differences though.

On that note, I think I'm done buying Authentics due to getting pockets put in getting costly and since the Swingman's come with them already, that's a huge plus for me.

And I just copped some Nike Icon Swingman shorts and I guess Nike didn't bother putting pockets on those either. So while the material feels good, I'm not gonna bother with them anymore.

Is there any way to manipulate the website and get a new release to take the code? I need that Randy Moss...

40% off M&N

Attachments

• 1340BA31-EDBD-4BA3-9FFC-048235DC8088.png
    1340BA31-EDBD-4BA3-9FFC-048235DC8088.png
    366.1 KB · Views: 35
Finally grabbed that 1994 Cunningham, one of my favorite jerseys ever - remember watching that game as a kid when they wore those jerseys... jersey has eluded me throughout a few different releases

For M&N shorts, I have three Swingman's and three Authentics. I feel like the Swingman's are of a lighter material and the logos and stuff aren't layered stitching. I'm sure someone can give you a more thorough breakdown of the differences though.

On that note, I think I'm done buying Authentics due to getting pockets put in getting costly and since the Swingman's come with them already, that's a huge plus for me.

And I just copped some Nike Icon Swingman shorts and I guess Nike didn't bother putting pockets on those either. So while the material feels good, I'm not gonna bother with them anymore.
cop a fanny pack,i it's more cost efficient

The runners fanny packs are clutch. Initially bought it for running before i got a smart watch, then o started using it with the pocketless shorts. Now i been using it when im going to event like nfl or nba game, i feel like my **** is much safer in there than in my pockets.

Any MLB lovers in here that own an NFL authentic?

Do you wear same size in NFL as your MLB jersey? Don't want my sleeves OD big and going past elbows.

Wondering since I wear 48 in MLB, do I need to go down to 44 in NFL.

I like a looser fit with my mlb jerseys, so i usually go 48 though a 44 is a more fitted look/feel. 44 all day in nfl though, 48s are like a ****ing moomoo on me

Do you wear same size in NFL as your MLB jersey? Don't want my sleeves OD big and going past elbows.

I wear same size in both. Sleeves are a lil longer but if i size down the rest of the jersey would fit me really tight

Most of my MLB and all of my NBA authentics are a L but the one NFL that I have I got a M (advice I got from this thread) and it definitely was the right call, it fits good and a L I think would have been way too big. I think size down is the move (this applied on NHL for me too).

All of my M&N jerseys are the same size. I have no issues. I think NFL jerseys are a little bigger but just a little. No issues with the fit of any of mine.

New website is trash. The sweatshirts I want are excluded. Not buying anything.

just got that AI rookie jersey... needed it for the longest time. wish they made that the shiney blue alt jersey

I rock a 40 in everything and I've always thought the sleeves were perfect. NFL ones may be a tad longer due to the numbers on the shoulders but nothing really noticeable.

ZJ4mgUY.jpg

I'm gonna try to avoid those NFL jersey's with the elastic shoulders though. I've never really seen anyone wear those without looking whacky.

I own several Majestic 6300 series MLB authentics in size 40, and I buy Nike Elites in size 40 only because size 40 is the smallest available.

Back
Top Bottom