Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

copped the shorts earlier this year and I had to send them back ASAP cause they ran extra tight around the waist

But yea that jacket tho :pimp:

_9119286.jpg
Can someone please help me find a medium in this jacket. PLEASE!!! I've looked everywhere sold out in most places. Hopefully with a coupon....:nerd::nerd:

20171202_160524.jpg
20171202_160456.jpg

Had to...So here's the story...I added this to my cart on NBA.com a few days ago and never purchased ( waiting for a possible better discount ). So they obviously sold out and I was like whatever. I forgot about it and guess I slept. Well yesterday I logged into my account and I had something in my cart. I figured it was the white 45 but nope. It was this beauty right here! I put in the code and checked out with quickness. They shipped it overnight even! Long story but wanted to tell how it came about.

IMG1406285040.jpg

These came in tonight. Quality on the swingman is better than I expected.

Nice pickups. I got the same exact combo last week too. I’ve realized when it comes to basketball jerseys, I’m just gonna switch to Swingmans because I just can’t justify paying the same price for them, compared to Baseball/Football Jersey’s:lol:

And like you said, the qualities actually a lot better than I would’ve expected. These two look close enough in quality that I’d rather save the ~$150-200 for something else.

3FA766E4-6E72-498C-9505-F0C09D636FD8.jpeg

Nice pickups. I got the same exact combo last week too. I’ve realized when it comes to basketball jerseys, I’m just gonna switch to Swingmans because I just can’t justify paying the same price for them, compared to Baseball/Football Jersey’s:lol:

And like you said, the qualities actually a lot better than I would’ve expected. These two look close enough in quality that I’d rather save the ~$150-200 for something else.

Exactly. For me, since I still like quite a bit of the jerseys, the quality on the swingmans are good enough to switch to them for me as far as basketball goes. I know everyone has their preferences, but this is fine for me and it's not as costly. There are still a few exceptions for authentics though.

meaning, he's burning and should be avoided at all costs :rofl:

which one is the swingman? The Penny jersey?

Yeah, if the dubs had a swingman version of that uniform, I would have copped those instead. Both authentic and swingman material on the shorts are comfortable for me. I'll probably cop the 96 ASG shorts down the line though. I was debating between these GSW shorts and those, and I wanted the dubs shorts first before the ASG shorts even dropped.

Definitely making the switch to swing mans and I don’t even cop jerseys that regularly.

Ended up returning my Kobe authentic and copping 2 swingmans (rapper V.C. And nuggets Mutumbo) for the same price.

Always wanted that style nuggets jersey so I’m too happy.

If it wasntt for the tag, woulda thought the petro was a authentic

Pics are hard to tell...But in person is a different story.

The quality in person is definitely superior, no doubt about it. But like some of us agree on, you just can't beat the value of them, especially when these 30-40 discounts are readily available:lol:

Yea I know the differences, been like that forever. The swingmans are nice if you can get em for 50% off or some ****

Won’t buy em but they are nice

Back
Top Bottom