Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Screenshot_20180110-065048.jpg

Legit check for Mitchell & Ness Gordie Howe Jersey. Is this jersey legit? If it is legit, is it an older version. The jersey is made in Korea and the captains patch has a red outline. I know the Vietnam version doesn't have the red outline.

GH1.jpg GH2.jpg GH3.jpg GH5.jpg GH6.jpg GH7.jpg GH9.jpg GH8.jpg

Does anybody know if this jersey is legit? I posted this last week but didn't get an answer. I would appreciate the feedback.

Found an 89 Montana authentic on eBay. Got it for $180 so kinda stoked on that.

Wish they’d have more Sf giants jerseys though can only buy so many Matt Williams and will Clark things

Any die hard Lakers fans in here like myself ? I’ve been going back and forth with myself for almost a year now about grabbing a Larry Bird jersey or even the infamous shooting shirt. It’d just be so weird for me to that and actually wear it but it’ll be out of respect to Larry Joe Bird. How do my fellow Laker fans feel about that ?

How do Celtics fans feel about wearing a particular Lakers player jersey out of respect or any other team / rival for that matter ?

Yes I own plenty of other teams / players but none of the Celtics for obvious reasons

Any die hard Lakers fans in here like myself ? I’ve been going back and forth with myself for almost a year now about grabbing a Larry Bird jersey or even the infamous shooting shirt. It’d just be so weird for me to that and actually wear it but it’ll be out of respect to Larry Joe Bird. How do my fellow Laker fans feel about that ?

How do Celtics fans feel about wearing a particular Lakers player jersey out of respect or any other team / rival for that matter ?

Yes I own plenty of other teams / players but none of the Celtics for obvious reasons

I’m a Sixers fan and I would never wear anything Celtics, Lakers, or Knicks.

I say buy/wear whatever you want. Haters will be haters.

I own so many other teams.

Nothing green. Ever. I can never spend my money on Failtic gear.

thats a no dog

Back
Top Bottom