Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Sales? I thought it was just that one time like 4-5yrs ago or something cuz they got 100k followers on social media

Sales? I thought it was just that one time like 4-5yrs ago or something cuz they got 100k followers on social media

They had it twice for sure

Might have been a third time but I don’t recall but twice for sure

I figured no new releases. I wonder if MN has the capacity to handle the big flux in phone orders. Why can't MN be practical and just offer 50% online and in store...whoever runs the sales department should be fired :lol:

Man, just got off the line and they are taking phone orders for new releases. Dude said they were out of the Moss in medium. So I grabbed the ‘94 Deion. They were out of the Marvin Harrison in M but did have Sean Taylor.

Not sure but they said Kobe is excluded from the sale according to the rep on the phone.

Yea I recall them being excluded online now

Smh

Thanks for the update more then likely they didn’t have it anyways

Yea I recall them being excluded online now

Smh

Thanks for the update more then likely they didn’t have it anyways
Yeah i was gonna ask for it but didn't bother when he said Kobe is excluded. Swingman and Mickey Mantle also excluded but didn't mention MJ.

For anyone interested in the Moss authentic they said only xl is left. I needed a large

on fairfax, where hall of fame was ...been like a month or so
unless they just a retailer ...

how do football jerseys fit?
asking for a friend
I need to check that store out. Haven't been on Fairfax in 3 or 4 months. Thanks. Don't know how football jerseys fit since I've only bought basketball. I assume it's same size though.

Nice All Star Jacket at Oneness. 30% Code doesn't work unfortunately
MITCHELLNESS-APPAREL-ONENESS-3_2000x.jpg

https://www.oneness287.com/collections/all/products/mitchell-ness-all-star-warm-up-jacket-1

Back
Top Bottom