Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

GAMEDAY READY LET’S GET IT
AC229523-20CF-4770-848E-8743799B8A0C.jpeg
ACCC129E-5758-48AA-BED0-4AC93CCC827B.jpeg
Got the same jersey on today, was kicking myself all week for not buying those asg 1s, they are perfect. :smokin

Webber Bullets Swingman....hmmm idk. I might have to wait for the authentic. Some things you can't cut corners on.

I'm finally getting around to posting a Mitchell & Ness Jordan jersey I got months ago. This is the first Jordan piece I got from that brand.

The details still bug me but I have no choice if I want a rehashed Jordan jersey in this era. Anyone notice they made the air holes smaller for their basketball jerseys? The surface texture of this jersey isn't similar to the Nike ones produced during 1997-98 season. I had the black one and I recall the details. I sold it in 2009 because it was small for me.

I believe the name on the back is too large as well. Could Mitchell & Ness be that inaccurate?

I also have a hat and at least a pair or Jordans I can wear with this jersey to be accurate to the era style.
IMG_3001.JPG
IMG_3003.JPG
IMG_3023.JPG

I'm finally getting around to posting a Mitchell & Ness Jordan jersey I got months ago. This is the first Jordan piece I got from that brand.

The details still bug me but I have no choice if I want a rehashed Jordan jersey in this era. Anyone notice they made the air holes smaller for their basketball jerseys? The surface texture of this jersey isn't similar to the Nike ones produced during 1997-98 season. I had the black one and I recall the details. I sold it in 2009 because it was small for me.

I believe the name on the back is too large as well. Could Mitchell & Ness be that inaccurate?

I also have a hat and at least a pair or Jordans I can wear with this jersey to be accurate to the era style.
IMG_3001.JPG
IMG_3003.JPG
IMG_3023.JPG

To answer your question: m&n makes a lot of mistakes. The number and name font are incorrect entirely and also way too big. Also yes the mesh isn't like the OG but I find that more forgiving since they have to streamline all the eras mesh fabrics.

If it bothers you, you can strip the name and numbers and have EPS redo them properly. They come off cleanly.

IMG_3001.JPG
IMG_3003.JPG
IMG_3023.JPG

Yeah it's inaccurate, then again the Nike authentics aren't much better when compared to the gamers. The mesh has been a problem since they moved production to China, there's really no reason they can't use better mesh, they just choose not to. The Dri Fit/Shiny material they use on their 2000s remakes is closer to the original than the 90s era jerseys are.

Solid weekend for me. Besides losing a little cash on pats...anyways I came across this joint at my local pawn shop. Supposedly a big time jersey collector ran into some hard times and pawned his collection. Sizes vary from 40-48....grabbed this for $150 and will go back once the other ones drop out of holding.
E5C14002-F13F-476F-97F3-A50449A3868F.jpeg

The way they made that Jordan/Pippen literally makes it look fake

NOB, number font just looks terrible

I mean it looks similar to the of alternate but my biggest gripe is the size of lettering and placement of name. It’s too close to the number and it needs more curvature. I’d go for an og Nike alternate over this.

Solid weekend for me. Besides losing a little cash on pats...anyways I came across this joint at my local pawn shop. Supposedly a big time jersey collector ran into some hard times and pawned his collection. Sizes vary from 40-48....grabbed this for $150 and will go back once the other ones drop out of holding.
E5C14002-F13F-476F-97F3-A50449A3868F.jpeg

Jesus. At that price thats an auto cop. Any good size 44 jerseys?

Back
Top Bottom