Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I have a warriors blue pair. Wouldn’t mind a royal blue magic pair if they make them. Almost got the raptors pair you have but ended up buying other sale stuff
The raptors one I had to do it cuz they letters and drawstring are glittery. I might get that cavs one they got on the site or a different pair but I’m tryna wait to see if one of the other sites that got em put up a sale of some kind.
If he does timberwolves or Celtics ones I will probably just cop right away

The raptors one I had to do it cuz they letters and drawstring are glittery. I might get that cavs one they got on the site or a different pair but I’m tryna wait to see if one of the other sites that got em put up a sale of some kind.
If he does timberwolves or Celtics ones I will probably just cop right away

I wouldn’t be surprised to see deals on them now. In the past they were instant sellouts. They been sitting now for every drop.

Thanks cvocvo or whoever posted the mltd code. Finally copped some raptors authentic shorts.

When I first wanted authentic m&n shorts I told myself I only needed the black bulls. Now this will be my 3rd pair. Hopefully I’m finally done now but these are addictive. Personally I never thought I’d be willing to pay $80-90 for a pair of basketball shorts smh

Thanks cvocvo or whoever posted the mltd code. Finally copped some raptors authentic shorts.

When I first wanted authentic m&n shorts I told myself I only needed the black bulls. Now this will be my 3rd pair. Hopefully I’m finally done now but these are addictive. Personally I never thought I’d be willing to pay $80-90 for a pair of basketball shorts smh

look at it this way you got basic *** Jordan and nike shorts that cot $50++ now :smh:

I wouldn’t be surprised to see deals on them now. In the past they were instant sellouts. They been sitting now for every drop.
Yea that’s what I’m waiting for, just don hype kinda fell off. And I think in the past he was probably making a handful in each size

Navy Mutombo my favorite jersey
IMG_8091 copie.jpg

They need to produce the navy shorts for these next season.

Hard for me to buy M&N stuff at the prices they're at these days. I used to have a 50% off code when adidas still owned M&N. Wish I took advantage of it more.

Man, I had that code forever but I was scared to use it because M&N apparently calls you right after placing an order with that 50% off code to verify you are an employee.

Should’ve at least had one or two of us (by that I mean me, myself, and I) guinea pig it for you. I’ve taken way riskier chances in my life.

I already had people try (and failed), plus it was a fellow member of this thread who gave me the code in the 1st place :lol:. It wasn't out in the public but on the low a lot of people had it including regulars in the thread. There was no way to finesse it unless you knew an adidas employee and had their ID #. M&N was not ****ing around when it came to orders placed with that code.

Last edited:
Should’ve at least had one or two of us (by that I mean me, myself, and I) guinea pig it for you. I’ve taken way riskier chances in my life.
I called using that code. My boy who was an adidas employee gave it to me. Hey called with the quickness and tried to verify me and cancelled my order when they couldn't lmaoooo

Aight I guess y’all loyal. That’s a wild verification system but I guess u gotta make sure ppl like me don’t finesse the system.

I called using that code. My boy who was an adidas employee gave it to me. Hey called with the quickness and tried to verify me and cancelled my order when they couldn't lmaoooo

See, you slipped up :lol: :smh:. How do you actually have a friend that works there and not get an order in? :lol:. You should've been able to clean up, man.

They need to produce the navy shorts for these next season.

Man, I had that code forever but I was scared to use it because M&N apparently calls you right after placing an order with that 50% off code to verify you are an employee.

Yep. They call you immediately to verify the employee you got it from and their relationship. They punch their name into the system to see if they are a current staff member.

Question for the thread...Did M&N ever mention why they retro'd the gold uni sets? And why they made shorts?

I remember when Champion dropped the gold uni...At the time I was in 6th grade and I got a Jordan version. Now I didn't study things in depth at the time, but I do remember one of the "tickets" attached to the jersey mentioned Champion made them that year for the guys that won awards. Not sure if it was just a 1 year thing (I definitely don't remember seeing any more before or after that year). If it was a one year thing, it seems pretty random for M&N to retro. I also don't remember there being shorts.

Was dumb hype when I saw the white NY Rangers jersey in my size but it's sold out. Was ready to cop fast.

Brian_Leetch_1024x1024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom