Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

^my 3 packages are lost as well! There was a train derailment somewhere and now they are in limbo somewhere. I’m wondering if I should contact M&N or UPS. Either way I don’t have my sh&$ and I was supposed to get them Friday
Contact UPS first,then they will contact M&N. That’s what I did and I made sure the items were on sale..... I told the UPS the original value is??????...... They were able to locate the package within an hour.

Wow unbelievable. Some ups driver struck gold
So far I haven’t heard anybody stealing packages here in my neighborhood coz I’ll be waiting by the windows like a sniper. Imagine if this happens on Jordan releases........ And they will be like, sir..... we’ll be more happy to issue you a full refund! SMH

Last edited:
So far I haven’t heard anybody stealing packages here in my neighborhood coz I’ll be waiting by the windows like a sniper. Imagine if this happens on Jordan releases........ And they will be like, sir..... we’ll be more happy to issue you a full refund! SMH

It's great that I don't have that problem. All my neighbors are my aunts and my cousins.

Contact UPS first,then they will contact M&N. That’s what I did and I made sure the items were on sale..... I told the UPS the original value is??????...... They were able to locate the package within an hour.

You said they were on sale AND the original value? Trying to figure out what to say if this ever happens to me. I'm confused. :lol:
Glad they were able to locate your package though and it wasn't stolen.

PO

Last edited:
C5FBCF06-7496-4A5A-99E0-204C50B03048.jpeg
Welp..guess I gotta deal with this awful Mitchell and ness return process

Back
Top Bottom