Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

5E862F22-0647-40BE-A57E-23895765E19E.jpeg
I got rejected for the code lol. O well, time to hide these from the wife for a few weeks lol

Yo, I’m worried that my order from fanatics will be canceled because they cannot fulfill it. It seems they have unlimited stock. Anyone know what’s up with this?

I think their inventory is out of wack. I was about to pick up a mcgrady swingman a few days ago and a few sizes were long gone. Now it’s showing all size available.

Got my code gonna try anyway. Thanks to whoever posted

Someone who has the jersey in hand, I'm assuming it's the same mesh they've been using for the past 10 years?

I doubt M&N and it's affiliates have seen a success like this on a new drop in a long time. Fully expect them to milk it (white unis, dream team ii, Carter over homie)
I hope so. I’d prefer the pip in dream team I so may have to go for a Ewing with this run

Man, I popped my head in here when I got that email about these jerseys from Fanatics. Got that Dr Pepper code and scooped my the Magic jersey with the swiftness.

Does anyone think there will be a mass amount of canceled shorts from Fanatics or NBA Store?
I'd suspect it. I get their sales are probably preorders, but man, I'd get the heebees waiting that long unsure of what would happen.

That's the only reason why I haven't cancelled my M&N order and saved that extra 25 bucks (I already used a 10 percent off code).

Back
Top Bottom