Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Do authentic shorts shrink at all?
Most of them shouldn't. Not so sure about the Grizzlies authentic shorts since the inside instruction says to dry clean only.

These are the steps that I take when washing my authentic/swingman shorts.
Cold water, inside out, place inside a laundry bag, hang dry. Works well everytime.

714F698D-BEDD-483A-8406-59260981F3C9.jpeg

I just got a fedex notice a package Fanatics is coming... haven't ordered anything since the $79.99 Pippen, if it shows up at that price... jeesh

I was wondering the same thing. Then today I got a shipment notification for my $79.99 Pippen XL USA from NBAstore.com. If we get this jersey for that price, I gotta play the lottery!!! Can't wait to see if it does come in. I NEVER get lucky like this!!!

^Your Griffey bp jerseys are on their way!

Nah, didn't order one and read that fiasco. What a cluster. My invoice says Authentic USA Pippen XL. Only time will tell if NBAStore keeps it on the straight and narrow and ships it.

If those shorts aren't shiney then you probably got the St. Patty day shorts.

The Bulls were using the shiney material for their jerseys during this era. They used the shiney material for the Earth Day jerseys but used a drifit type material for St. Patty's day jerseys. Kinda weird.

Are your shorts a lighter hue of green? Earth day jersey was darker. Forest green type.
They are the st Patty’s day shorts I have just thought those shorts were too just an earlier year before they went to the non shiny shorts. I didn’t even think of the earth day shorts tbh.

Do authentic shorts shrink at all?

Yes they do. I washed n machine dried on high to shrink my bulls, raptors, Knicks and grizz.
They shrunk some but not too much. The sewn patches weren’t affected at all.
I highly recommend to wash vs dry clean and save ur bread. If ur scared to machine dry gang dry. The shorts are pretty durable and great quality.

I’ve had luck on eBay when I price stuff reasonably selling extra shorts I didn’t need anymore.

On the flip side, I listed my jazz and kings shorts and my purple Jason williams jersey on eBay and priced them a little higher (not really trying to move them unless the right offer is there) I’ve got watchers but nothing else.

Only thing that sucks with eBay is the seller fees. I like being able to reach a larger audience selling wise but those fees are too much and I’m not going to risk my account being sloppy in my eBay inbox trying to do outside of eBay deals.

Back
Top Bottom