Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Nice jersey indeed. I have the matching shorts and shoes. Would love to find the MN warm up jacket.
IMG_2730.JPG

I'm not sure if they make a warm-up jacket for the New Orleans Hornets from the last decade yet.

I'm all for personal preferences and all, but those alternate 7s are a straight disrespect to the Olympic Jordan jersey.

Thanks for the honesty although I didn't expect to see "disrespect" used as feedback. I'm not offended at all.

Yeah I think the Alternate VII are a good shoe for simple wear if you're into navy blue apparel. They're easy to wear with nondescript navy attire. But I can now see how they don't correlate with the Olympic jersey despite the fact they're a USA theme with corresponding colors because it wouldn't be accurately authentic with that combination.

Since my Olympic VII from 2004 don't seem salvageable with the cracked and chipped plastic logo on the back, I guess I'll have to get a re-released version in the future as long as they're accurate enough.

Thanks for the honesty although I didn't expect to see "disrespect" used as feedback. I'm not offended at all.

Yeah I think the Alternate VII are a good shoe for simple wear if you're into navy blue apparel. They're easy to wear with nondescript navy attire. But I can now see how they don't correlate with the Olympic jersey despite the fact they're a USA theme with corresponding colors because it wouldn't be accurately authentic with that combination.

Since my Olympic VII from 2004 don't seem salvageable with the cracked and chipped plastic logo on the back, I guess I'll have to get a re-released version in the future as long as they're accurate enough.

I only said that because I remember the og everything from '92, and that's my POV and I prefer the og vs the alternate version , but who am I? That's just my opinion. If that's what you enjoy, then rock it proudly.

Yeah, they said the shipment thing to me as well, I ask for a refund. I already disputed it with my CC company. Got my refund same night. This was about week or 2 ago. When it was gettimg close to the 30 days mark. I said F it give me bread back. Never again...no matter how good a sale is..
For those that got their Nets shorts, what state y'all in? Wonder if that plays a part in getting them.
I did hit them up one last time. they replied on wednesday and said they'd be receiving the shipment tomorrow and creatinf shipping labels ASAP.

shipping label was created yesterday too. was going to email them a thank you after all the *****ing I did, but the damn item still hasn't arrived to the post office 30 hours later smh.

Anyone know if the Twolves shorts run a touch smaller due to the waistband (like the Grizzlies joints)?? I feel like I need to scoop those before they dry up but lawd I don’t want to deal with sizing issues.

I only said that because I remember the og everything from '92, and that's my POV and I prefer the og vs the alternate version , but who am I? That's just my opinion. If that's what you enjoy, then rock it proudly.

I agree with things being original in 1992 regarding the shoes and jersey for the 1992 Olympics. Alternate VII were unoriginal since Jordan didn't wear them on court that time and they were released 24 years later as a fashionable gimmick option. I believe I have decided to keep it as original and authentic as possible now with this jersey.

Who's that battlerapper with all the jerseys? I forget his name? Conspiracy?

I just randomly seen dude :lol: he had on the gold Kobe and his big homie had raps t Mac

Anyone know if the Twolves shorts run a touch smaller due to the waistband (like the Grizzlies joints)?? I feel like I need to scoop those before they dry up but lawd I don’t want to deal with sizing issues.
Surprisingly, no.

They're tight but they actually have some stretch to them just like all other shorts.

Who's that battlerapper with all the jerseys? I forget his name? Conspiracy?

I just randomly seen dude :lol: he had on the gold Kobe and his big homie had raps t Mac
I'm surprised I haven't ran into him out here. I commute to work on the train and it passes his apartment building. We also seem to be aound the same places at times.

I ordered the Mitchell & Ness USA Basketball Navy 1992 Dream Team Warm-Up Pants on FansEdge back on August 8 and they still haven't shipped out yet. Anyone get their August orders for Dream Team stuff from FansEdge?

Just noticed the Warm-Up Pants are not listed in FansEdge anymore...

If anyone's copped the dream team warm up jacket can they give any steer on sizing, I heard it runs a bit small?

I ordered the Mitchell & Ness USA Basketball Navy 1992 Dream Team Warm-Up Pants on FansEdge back on August 8 and they still haven't shipped out yet. Anyone get their August orders for Dream Team stuff from FansEdge?

Just noticed the Warm-Up Pants are not listed in FansEdge anymore...
If you haven’t yet, call to complain, they’ll usually give you fancash or try to expedite the order. I once received a double order because of it

I grabbed the Mets M&N jeresy shirts from DTLR...40$...I wanna get it customized with my name on it...for those that have done it...do you suggest embroidery or any other option...and anotjer question, does Lids embroider jerseys?

Thanks

Attachments

• 20190922_112105.jpg
    20190922_112105.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 26
I grabbed the Mets M&N jeresy shirts from DTLR...40$...I wanna get it customized with my name on it...for those that have done it...do you suggest embroidery or any other option...and anotjer question, does Lids embroider jerseys?

Thanks
If you’re in NY, take it to Stitches in Whitestone. They do all the embroidery for the Mets & Islanders. Very reasonable prices too.

Back
Top Bottom