Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

As usual, alot of stuff is taken down or hasn't restocked in good sizes.
I was able to finally get my USA's though. Glad i waited.

PO

USA game and practice shorts was 50 percent off at oneness for blackfriday weekend.

Finally got my size from Footaction
1575499235628.jpeg

my boy has been BEGGING me for like 2 years to sell him my Knicks shorts :lol:

i always tell this idiot to keep an eye on this thread (he's an NT member)

1) Avoid dry cleaning in general, unless flannel. In this case, the cleaners was probably the best option, given the butter stain.

2) The numbers bubble because M&N doesn't use twill with adhesive. Rough washing will separate the numbers quickly, resulting in the bubbling.

3) You can try ironing it. Use a medium setting, and put a cloth, like a clean t-shirt, between the iron and tackle twill. Press and move evenly across the lettering. Check every 5-6 seconds to see if there is progress. If none, I would stop.

thanks it worked but took some time.... I used wax paper for baking and put it on top of the numbers and iron with low setting....worked like a charm... the numbers curl up a bit but nothing to crazy... I'm a leave it for now... the numbers don't lay flat like when I first got the Jersey...

Anyone ever had issues with M&N issuing a refund?

Those bums have had the hoodie I returned for almost a month and still no refund

Not responding to my messages anymore either so I’m just about to open a PayPal dispute

Anyone ever had issues with M&N issuing a refund?

Those bums have had the hoodie I returned for almost a month and still no refund

Not responding to my messages anymore either so I’m just about to open a PayPal dispute
Tweet them, they’ll respond. Don’t dm, public tweet

my pickup from the sale... first Yankee jersey so had to get my favorite player growing up...Jersey is fire...can't wait to wear in the summer... also the free hoodie Mitchell and ness gave is actually nice lol... got my shorts in from oneness for the 50% off sale... shout-out to the nter who pm me about the sale..
20191207_000821.jpg

20191207_000758.jpg

20191207_001037.jpg

20191207_134650.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered from Exclusive fitted on Ebay? They have a couple things I want that I thought dried up. It seems like one of those it's too good to be true situations.

Latest pickups from Mitchell and ness and Final Score

Attachments

• 20191209_170335.jpg
    20191209_170335.jpg
    432.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 20191209_170814.jpg
    20191209_170814.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:
are you supposed to dry clean a jersey or no? i wore my starks jersey to the knicks game and spilled popcorn with butter on it... of course it left some grease stains on the front of the jersey including the number... the dry cleaner got the stains off but the numbers in the back and front got slightly wrinkled... its barely noticeable unless you look closely at it but i see it so it bothers me lol... is there a way to flatten out the numbers? should i iron it?

Do you know for a fact that they actually dry cleaned it or regular wash? The very first time I took a jersey to the cleaners I didn't specify, they washed it and the numbers got wrinkled. Ever since then, I always specified to have the jersey dry cleaned. Never had the same problem.

Do you know for a fact that they actually dry cleaned it or regular wash? The very first time I took a jersey to the cleaners I didn't specify, they washed it and the numbers got wrinkled. Ever since then, I always specified to have the jersey dry cleaned. Never had the same problem.

i have no idea to be honest... i took my jersey to the dry cleaners and it had mad grease stains in the front including on the number of the jersey... i told the owner about this.... he said he would fix it... i got my jersey back and it was cleaned... the problem was the numbers came out mad wrinkled even though the stains were gone.... i ended up ironing it which came out great but the numbers on the jersey ended up curled up.... i could maybe iron it and it would be straight but i got lazy trying it lol

For those of you still interested in the road Utah Jazz shorts, they were restocked and are included in the 40% off sale

Last edited:
For those of you still interested in the road Utah Jazz shorts, they were restocked and are uncluded in the 40% off sale
Good looks my dude. Been waiting on the Nike version to drop since these sold out way back.

Back
Top Bottom