Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Came across this on my IG explore page :sick:

6A9C4CD2-A132-4ADC-B7A9-B92A52ECB55C.png
Too early for this bro :smh: :lol:

Just don shorts cut big im a 38 40 waist and will a XL fit
Yes. Xxl you’d most likely have to tie up cuz they fall off your ***. I wear 42 44 in levis 511 and rock xls. From what I heard Floridians May run small so maaaaybe on that one you’d need xxl but I’ll find out soon enough hopefully

Yes. Xxl you’d most likely have to tie up cuz they fall off your ***. I wear 42 44 in levis 511 and rock xls. From what I heard Floridians May run small so maaaaybe on that one you’d need xxl but I’ll find out soon enough hopefully
I was going to grab the Lakers in xl and don't want nothing that's not going to fit right and all sales are final

shoutout to y'all for the 20% off! was able to finally copped that Allen Iverson black jersey and Tmac Raptors white jersey

I got a very short list of player jerseys I want. I have a Reebok White/Red Iverson jersey in an XL from HS. I’m swimming in that jersey now and can only imagine how ridiculous I looked 30 pounds lighter :lol:

Debating on seeing if the black shiny version releases again or settling for the rookie version. That’ll complete my list unless a Ginobli gets released.

Has this released yet or is it coming soon

I'm guessing it sold out already. Says "New Release" yet obviously there is nothing there on the page when you go to it as far as sizes, add to cart, etc. Same thing happened when the white finals Kobe dropped recently. Gonna have to wait for a restock on both of these now.

I usually don't pull the trigger on $300 jerseys either, but that A.I black jersey was already on sale $270. The additional 20% off that made me want to cop it right away after I found out the 30% off Fathers day promo wouldn't work.

Last edited:
I'm guessing it sold out already. Says "New Release" yet obviously there is nothing there on the page when you go to it as far as sizes, add to cart, etc. Same thing happened when the white finals Kobe dropped recently. Gonna have to wait for a restock on both of these now.

the white finals kobe went up and was available for a few days. I purchased it.

Back
Top Bottom