Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone know where I can find these? Swingman or Authentic? Been looking for months now. Smh. So hard to find. Looking for a size XL or 2XL.

262D9C16-E25B-487B-B0C6-F88E31D292AB.jpeg

FF1F421F-A313-4897-AB33-FCC5CDF1ED47.jpeg

Anyone know where I can find these? Swingman or Authentic? Been looking for months now. Smh. So hard to find. Looking for a size XL or 2XL.

262D9C16-E25B-487B-B0C6-F88E31D292AB.jpeg

FF1F421F-A313-4897-AB33-FCC5CDF1ED47.jpeg
Been on the hunt for these myself. Should’ve got them back when they just released. You’re going to end up finding them when you least expect it lol. Happened with the 96-97 heat shorts before this last random drop on Eastbay.

Opening Day

IMG_9991.jpg

that same exact jersey, in a S was on Macy’s for the longest. I can’t remember the exact price but it was easily under a bill and I didn’t cop. Damn I regret that. Thats a clean jersey. Something about patches.

Damn wish I knew about the promo code...
Got a pair for myself and my dad. Huge Hoya fan

Anyone know if the 92-3 Hornets authentic shorts have restocked in the past? Went to grab a pair and my size is gone.

Surprised Nike hasn't released those shorts. Well I guess it would be Jordan Brand these days.

Surprised Nike hasn't released those shorts. Well I guess it would be Jordan Brand these days.

I’ve been wondering the same. Worst case, they slap the Jordan logo on them but keep everything else true to the OG. It’s all under the same umbrella. I can’t get myself to shell out $70 for a replica of the replicas.

Back
Top Bottom