Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Is the #8 crooked in person?

M&N ruined a whole production run with the placement of those NBA logos

had to check mines cause you pointed that out 😂.

353B138A-6508-4A4A-8099-4A50897FD3BA.jpeg

I've been buying all swingman solely bc of the pockets but the authentics are so much nicer and I'd much rather have those ... that being said how much the tailor charge for the pockets and did you have to bring your own material? I know theres a lot of hate on the swingmans but its about having somewhere to put my keys and wallet

This is the move tbh. I dont like a buncha stuff in my pockets when im wearing ball shorts (keys, cardholder, phone etc). Too bulky plus im worried something might fall out. So much easier to throw everything in the fanny pack

Exactly. I never feel safe with the pockets on my shorts because they open from the side and usually aren't very deep. Some type of fanny pack/small shoulder bag is my go to as well.

Anyone know where I could buy the authentic or swimgman version of the 98 Raptors purple shorts?

I got a fanny but it’s not the move for me.... it beats nothing though lol. Pockets are gonna happen soon

Back
Top Bottom