Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

My jersey came in the mail today. I got it for under retail on fanatics

CB06465E-A82E-49CD-AF71-EB565AFA5DC9.jpeg
I was thinking of maybe getting one. But currently waiting on two Vick. The more recent black one. Got it for $50 and the white 2002, got it for $21

I went through the entire site this morning, all authentics, all shorts, all jackets - not a single thing I could find to purchase.

Newbie to the Mitchell and ness thread. How do the authentic shorts fit? Is their size recommendation table accurate?

I just need the Cowboys Dion and I’m good on jerseys. For now. Tryna unload a couple Don shorts I’ll never wear, to smooth out the collection. And yo, I pulled out that North Corolina MJ jersey that dropped in the UK some months back. Yea that joint is trash! Regret buyin it SMH

23B21868-BEF9-4A90-B0B4-5219FE9A109B.jpeg
Has this jock tag been altered ? Sellers wants 600 for it
It kinda does or it’s photoshopped. It looks off. Maybe it was tailored. Off topic but does anybody remember this one site in the early 2000s that had blank authentic jerseys and they would make them into legit authentics and I think throwbacks ? I forgot the site . These were NBA jerseys only I think.

Finally got the 73-74 Dr. J
I was wondering what he was talking about because the on sale $175 one didn't have any sizes left. So I just checked and a bunch of jerseys just restocked with FSR, all at their sale price. Dr J, Jason Kidd rookie, Kevin Garnett, Stephon Marbury, Alonzo Mourning, Grant Hill, etc.

I desperately want that Marbury, especially on sale and 40% off, but as others have noted the material is wrong. Im so conflicted rn.

Back
Top Bottom