Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just got back from the store- anything authentic was 30% and 40% applies to anything else (apparel, Swingman, etc.). There was good selection but I was expecting better than 30% on authentics.

I was in Philly for the week and had no idea about the sale until I randomly walked in last night. They have a way better selection instore than they do online. A bunch of jerseys that are sold out online are just sitting in the store.

The best thing I saw people getting on discount was probably the home Penny jersey that all of you guys on here like and the Georgetown Iverson Jersey. I was really amazed at how large their selection was. I picked up a few jerseys that I always somehow miss out on when they restock online. Ill post some pics in a few.

08594E9A-85D0-4246-AF4C-18146E63ADE9.jpeg
9B9F9410-451D-4410-99CF-3EBD02E7CE6C.jpeg
Size Large/44 Authentic pick-up’s from in-store sale. I didn’t realize the Shaq retail went up to $325 until I got to the register to pay. It was usually $250-$275 range. I was going to put it back but the cashier offered 40% so I caved and got it for $185. It was on my grail list. The quality is noticeably better than the “older” black Shaq Magic’s that I’ve seen in past. Sixers hoodie came down to $30.
They had a lot of stock and plenty of size Medium & Large which isn’t always the case during the sale.

I was in Philly for the week and had no idea about the sale until I randomly walked in last night. They have a way better selection instore than they do online. A bunch of jerseys that are sold out online are just sitting in the store.

The best thing I saw people getting on discount was probably the home Penny jersey that all of you guys on here like and the Georgetown Iverson Jersey. I was really amazed at how large their selection was. I picked up a few jerseys that I always somehow miss out on when they restock online. Ill post some pics in a few.
I store selection great because no one goes I store to pay anywhere near retail and they don’t do phone orders anymore otherwise store would be pretty bare from what I recall in years past

anybody in philly wanna do ya boy a favor? I need those tye dye Nets and mountain Jazz shorts in a 36

Yeah, when you think about it, the Flagship has a completely different inventory than what's online. All my online orders ship out of Cali

Yeah, when you think about it, the Flagship has a completely different inventory than what's online. All my online orders ship out of Cali

Having warehouses just for online orders is usually how major retailers work:lol:

Like, Target isn’t gonna pull stock from your local store if you order online delivery from them. It always ships from their main warehouses. Philly used to do orders if you called, if I’m not mistaken. But customer service isn’t exactly anything they excel in so I don’t even know if that’s a thing anymore.

Having warehouses just for online orders is usually how major retailers work:lol:

Like, Target isn’t gonna pull stock from your local store if you order online delivery from them. It always ships from their main warehouses. Philly used to do orders if you called, if I’m not mistaken. But customer service isn’t exactly anything they excel in so I don’t even know if that’s a thing anymore.

I completely get that concept and familiar with it, I was just pointing out the the difference in the inventory from site and store is all. Just because it's not restocked on site doesn't mean it's gone forever. Just gotta swing by the store. And this thread smashed any hope for phone orders a long time ago :frown:

Hey man I think I was standing right next to u when u copped that stuff, I had my son with me all I bought was the nets shorts and like 4 hats. That guy with the iverson georgetown jersey was ringing u up. I was about to ask him if u can 40 off the penny and the dominque but I didn't. U got a deal but I was upset not the usual 50%

08594E9A-85D0-4246-AF4C-18146E63ADE9.jpeg
9B9F9410-451D-4410-99CF-3EBD02E7CE6C.jpeg
Size Large/44 Authentic pick-up’s from in-store sale. I didn’t realize the Shaq retail went up to $325 until I got to the register to pay. It was usually $250-$275 range. I was going to put it back but the cashier offered 40% so I caved and got it for $185. It was on my grail list. The quality is noticeably better than the “older” black Shaq Magic’s that I’ve seen in past. Sixers hoodie came down to $30.
They had a lot of stock and plenty of size Medium & Large which isn’t always the case during the sale.

I completely get that concept and familiar with it, I was just pointing out the the difference in the inventory from site and store is all. Just because it's not restocked on site doesn't mean it's gone forever. Just gotta swing by the store. And this thread smashed any hope for phone orders a long time ago :frown:

Yeah, man. This thread really shows the highs and lows of this company. It’s a shame they’ve fallen off in everything but I suppose Swingmans and Camo jerseys are their money makers and they’re just following the money? I don’t even know anymore with them.

Yeah, man. This thread really shows the highs and lows of this company. It’s a shame they’ve fallen off in everything but I suppose Swingmans and Camo jerseys are their money makers and they’re just following the money? I don’t even know anymore with them.
As much as I hate their fashion Swingmans & mass Swingman production, if that allows them to stay in business, then I’m all for it if the other option is them shutting their doors.

The authentic crowd in here makes up a small percentage of their market, and the majority of that small percentage still won’t pay retail for most authentic products.

Back
Top Bottom