Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Only place that has authentic jazz shorts, in my size, is ebay for 275. Not paying that then 40 bucks for 2 pockets. They had 1 pair of swingmans left on the site today so I snagged with 15% off..which gets canceled out by shipping. -_-

What are you all carrying with you for the day that you need pockets ? Phone wallet keys ? U can’t hold it in ur hands ? Do you have specific “pocket days” that conflict with the wearing of authentic shorts ?

Screenshot_20210211-053855_Chrome.jpg

Easy day.

What are you all carrying with you for the day that you need pockets ? Phone wallet keys ? U can’t hold it in ur hands ? Do you have specific “pocket days” that conflict with the wearing of authentic shorts ?
Carrying phone wallet and keys around in your hands is wack af 😂
I had to join the Fanny gang, across my chest. Not opposed to adding pockets but haven’t done it yet

this question has probably been asked before. how do the just don shorts fit? i believe they are TTS just like the vanilla MN authentics?

one more question; do the js
M&N gonna make a killing when/if they do these following in authentic (and swingman of course)....

LeBron/Wade/Bosh Miami authentic (pick any season other than the 13-14)

Melo (12-13)

Dirk (10-11)

KD OKC (13-14)

Ray Allen (04-05)
MN needs to fire their marketing directors first. because they seem to be out of touch with their fan base.

one more question; do the js

MN needs to fire their marketing directors first. because they seem to be out of touch with their fan base.

For real. All those players have a contract in place.. Just make it happen.

I specifically started off with the Miami Heatles and Melo because at that time not everyone was tryin' to pay for an Adidas authentic at 299.99. Sad because the material they used was damn near like wearing a second skin and it felt amazing.

All Just Don shorts $200 on Oneness when you add to cart...

FINALLY. Got refunded from RSVP Gallery during the MLK sale. Glad I finally got these for $200

Back
Top Bottom