Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone order from Kohl’s? I ordered these authentics and they sent me swingmans. CS said that the SKUs might be off but thinking maybe someone swapped the tags. Wondering if they ever sold authentics to begin with and they just got their stuff mislabeled.

Anyone order from Kohl’s? I ordered these authentics and they sent me swingmans. CS said that the SKUs might be off but thinking maybe someone swapped the tags. Wondering if they ever sold authentics to begin with and they just got their stuff mislabeled.

Wow sorry to hear. No experience buying MN at Kohl's but I could imagine the use of Kohls cash.

FYI 1996-1997 Bulls warm up jacket back in stock and FSR (sorry size 60) again at MN website. Both red and white. These are the versions with the embroidered chain mesh and 50th NBA anniversary patch. Huge upgrade vs the 92/93 version!

question to those who own football jerseys. are they supposed to be so hot.? i feel like im cooking alive in my jersey every time i put it on.
Which one(s)? Only one i had i felt that way was my Bo Jackson raiders but it felt thicker and i also chalked it up to being a black jersey. My Marino is light, feels breezy rocking it lol same with Moss and niners Deion

Which one(s)? Only one i had i felt that way was my Bo Jackson raiders but it felt thicker and i also chalked it up to being a black jersey. My Marino is light, feels breezy rocking it lol same with Moss and niners Deion
i have a white Marino and its fine in a medium, i bought a teal Taylor jersey in a Medium and its so hot everytime i wear it. i usually blame that on the fact that the numbers are thick . but i feel like if i bought a large it wouldnt be so hot

i have a white Marino and its fine in a medium, i bought a teal Taylor jersey in a Medium and its so hot everytime i wear it. i usually blame that on the fact that the numbers are thick . but i feel like if i bought a large it wouldnt be so hot

I think this issue maybe attributed to the run. China vs Vietnam. From previous discussions with MLB authentics NTers and fb jersey groups have complained the initial Vietnam runs have thin inferior material. Not sure if this is related to nfl authentics.

I think this issue maybe attributed to the run. China vs Vietnam. From previous discussions with MLB authentics NTers and fb jersey groups have complained the initial Vietnam runs have thin inferior material. Not sure if this is related to nfl authentics.
nah these are replicas

question to those who own football jerseys. are they supposed to be so hot.? i feel like im cooking alive in my jersey every time i put it on.

Depends on the team and year. I have some (Terry Bradshaw) that has thick material and is strictly for colder weather. I have the Bo Jakson in black and it's lighter. Idk, the heaviness of some of the mesh jerseys vary, but the US made run and El Salvador made runs again, are way better. IMO, the worse runs/cuts in order are Korea, China, and Vietnam. It just gets worse and I think I'm just about done on football jerseys. The replica collection is just the worst. I got a Deion Sanders Falcons and it feels like a sweatshirt, but I only paid $50. Will never make that mistake again, I don't know how they get away with producing that crap.

FYI 1996-1997 Bulls warm up jacket back in stock and FSR (sorry size 60) again at MN website. Both red and white. These are the versions with the embroidered chain mesh and 50th NBA anniversary patch. Huge upgrade vs the 92/93 version!

50th Anni Bulls warmup is fire. I got the white for $100 back in May I think, it's beautiful. I want the red, but idk if I want to pay full for it. It's the Vietnam run...so beware lol.

I need to get me this jacket either one of them if not both.

Depends on the team and year. I have some (Terry Bradshaw) that has thick material and is strictly for colder weather. I have the Bo Jakson in black and it's lighter. Idk, the heaviness of some of the mesh jerseys vary, but the US made run and El Salvador made runs again, are way better. IMO, the worse runs/cuts in order are Korea, China, and Vietnam. It just gets worse and I think I'm just about done on football jerseys. The replica collection is just the worst. I got a Deion Sanders Falcons and it feels like a sweatshirt, but I only paid $50. Will never make that mistake again, I don't know how they get away with producing that crap.
damn no wonder. the Marino one i have is from 84 the Taylor one i have is from 2000. the inside is all plush like . real comfortable to me but just thick and hella hot. if i wore that to a real dolphins game in miami id have a heat stroke cuz i start sweating 5 mins into that thing

D09D7E82-1520-4FBC-A031-A16916805781.jpeg

2F6B593E-61E4-4509-9796-6B257599F17B.jpeg

0B491B34-7E8B-4241-88D5-9AB1B1D857FE.jpeg

9AB9A333-0A08-4118-9D9C-67AFF0C821A0.jpeg

Finally got around to testing a tailor for the pockets treatment

Started with the pair I care about least :lol:

They came out nice. I'm in for the rest of my shorts @ $45

D09D7E82-1520-4FBC-A031-A16916805781.jpeg

2F6B593E-61E4-4509-9796-6B257599F17B.jpeg

0B491B34-7E8B-4241-88D5-9AB1B1D857FE.jpeg

9AB9A333-0A08-4118-9D9C-67AFF0C821A0.jpeg

Finally got around to testing a tailor for the pockets treatment

Started with the pair I care about least :lol:

They came out nice. I'm in for the rest of my shorts @ $45

I need to get around to doing the same. I got 8 pairs left that I would like to wear on a regular basis in some capacity to where getting those pockets is a must. I need to find someone who knows what they’re doing either in the Dallas or Los Angeles area.

What was the turnaround time for you in terms of getting them done.

I need to get around to doing the same. I got 8 pairs left that I would like to wear on a regular basis in some capacity to where getting those pockets is a must. I need to find someone who knows what they’re doing either in the Dallas or Los Angeles area.

What was the turnaround time for you in terms of getting them done.

Turnaround was 4 weeks. My guy had a disclaimer saying he can't guarantee anything under that time frame so it was expected

I'll probably do my others over fall/winter when they're less busy and I'm not really wearing shorts anyway

Turnaround was 4 weeks. My guy had a disclaimer saying he can't guarantee anything under that time frame so it was expected

I'll probably do my others over fall/winter when they're less busy and I'm not really wearing shorts anyway
4 pockets? Can he do the Back pockets too?

Appreciate the response. I’m fine with a 4 week or so turnaround time whenever I find someone to do mine. I’ll likely do the same and get them done in January or so to have them done for next summer.

How do you guys wash the NBA warm up jackets? I have a '96-97 Dubs one but don't want to mess it up.

Back
Top Bottom