Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How do you guys wash the NBA warm up jackets? I have a '96-97 Dubs one but don't want to mess it up.
I hand washed that 1 and hang dried it cuz everything is stitched. I washed my blazers one once and the screeb print cracked 🤦‍♂️ i dry clean my raptors since that 1

Pretty sure Jordan gave them the no go on those.
💯

1. I’m sure Jordan is well aware how most fans (diehards & casuals) try to dump on those 2 seasons of his. He knows producing his Wizards stuff will mostly create people talking about how “bad” he was, this why Upper Deck never created any Wizards NBA cards after 2003 & why Upper Deck Authenticated doesn’t sell any signed Wizards photos.

2. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jordan wanted to murder Abe Pollin after Pollin pretty much fired MJ after hanging up his kicks for good. After selling out Pollin’s arena for 2 years, generating tons of merchandise sales, playing for cheap/donating his salary, etc, I’d bet that Jordan never wants to directly contribute to the Wizards receiving another cent.

I liked jordan on the wizards …. Still showed greatness.

There is still a big market for the wizards stuff ….. I sold the home / away / bullets authentics recently and people wanted them …. But as mentioned jordan ain’t giving the wizards any energy again

Wow, the small details on that Webber (font, number, spacing, etc) are lookin right on if that pic holds true..

Tried to get a Blue Wizards from Tru Custom, but he said he can't make them until the middle of next year. Guess he's waiting on a specific material or something.
Waiting on the trims... Arms, neck hole and piping etc down the side.

They have to be outsourced and made to specification.

Michigan jersey is cool and all, no complaints. But it's gonna be a dazzle jersey... And dazzle sucks.

Sucks to upkeep or sucks to look at? :lol:

They use two kinds of dazzle, so I hope they keep it right. It Should be the stuff that the Iverson jerseys are made of. That stuff doesn't snag like the Curry authentic dazzle.

They use two kinds of dazzle, so I hope they keep it right. It Should be the stuff that the Iverson jerseys are made of. That stuff doesn't snag like the Curry authentic dazzle.
Both, definitely not my preferred material.

Sucks in general

had theOG Nike authentic

broke and bought a Zach Thomas Jersey off Fanatics i just felt like the size i was looking at wouldnt last thru the whole season. i did notice that i cant stack discount. they had free shipping but i couldnt combine that with my military discount. military discount did make it cheaper tho. $22

I'm posting this Nuggets jersey I got in June now because I finally got these Jordan XIII Obsidian delivered to me on Wednesday afternoon to go with it.
IMG_5406.JPG
IMG_5408.JPG

Are the NBA warm up jackets pretty fitted? I’m 5’10” and 180 lbs, deciding to go with medium
or a large

I'm posting this Nuggets jersey I got in June now because I finally got these Jordan XIII Obsidian delivered to me on Wednesday afternoon to go with it.
IMG_5406.JPG
IMG_5408.JPG
very nice jersey. those #s on the Nuggets jerseys look unique just like how the MLB Phillies ones are (they called chain mesh). is there a particular name these #s here go bY?

Back
Top Bottom