Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Got this in today. I’ve been wanting a Kareem for a while and managed to get it for a good price off Mercarri, meaning less than I would’ve paid during a m&n 40% off sale. I need the gold Kareem, but ima get that as a present whenever they have their Father’s Day sale.

18F19F7A-523E-43F4-A316-D9C0B5F038EF.jpeg
E0A8BDFD-9B65-4252-B18F-B53DFB58E173.jpeg

inb4 cookie cutter comments =D

that name arch is beautiful tho

I need to start building my baseball collection. Can anyone help me find the ivory Jackie Robinson jersey. Idk when was the last time it was restocked.
I also have my eye on the 2001 Mike Piazza Mets. That commemorative patches and 9/11 stitching on it is beautiful on that.

If my Jordan rookie jersey doesnt get here in 2 days Im doing a charge back. Took those clowns a week to ship and then its been stuvk in customs in Chicago for the past week. Meamwhile I could habe got it for $50 less during that Fanatics sale...

Mine was in customs for about a week. You should be alright if you want to wait....but If it was cheaper you should pulled the trigger on the cheaper one.

Y’all know things can be stuck in customs for days/weeks right? It’s not the company/shipping service fault :lol:
Of course, don't be silly. But when you order one day, it takes a week and a half to ship, then after all that, stuck in customs for the 10th day with no movement?

You might be ok with it... I'm not. It's been a calendar month since ordering.

Of course, don't be silly. But when you order one day, it takes a week and a half to ship, then after all that, stuck in customs for the 10th day with no movement?

You might be ok with it... I'm not. It's been a calendar month since ordering.

I mean you waited a week and a half but decide to chargeback when it’s in customs and out of their hands/control?

Mmmk

Back
Top Bottom