Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Definitely Lin Jersey is a must for a Knicks jersey. M&N would make a killing.

Personally, I would love a Allan Houston authentic in terms of Knicks jerseys

Cooking Felton is an accomplishment? I said Felton had one great year that had Knicks fans going crazy with his chemistry with Amare, didn’t say he was a great player. He won’t be near the HOF just like Jeremy Lin won’t be.

That documentary came out because of a current movement, HBO trying to eat off of that. Not because Knicks fans or basketball fans give a **** about a good ten games streak he had. Knicks didn’t even want him back.

Remember, the world does not evolve around Knick fans. If it did we would be in a very sad place.

Raptor fans did not like VC for a long time, but it would be stupid for me to say no one cared about VC, because he was still an icon. Only Raptor fans didn’t like him :lol:

We comparing Toronto VC to NY Jeremy Lin??? Just say you’re Asian and his run was special to you and we can end it there.

This was fun though, brings me back to the days of all the Jeremy Lin wars on NT.

You said he’s done more for the Knicks than anyone in 20 years, he hasn’t and it’s clear. His jersey would sit.

All you ungrateful Knicks fans better have a Willis Reed jersey. Mans had non Knick fans tuning in to watch you bums, because the Garden was back rocking. Had Kobe leaving the Garden remembering his name and you still slander his name. Shameful
Not guilty

IMG_7790.jpg

All jokes aside, a Melo Knicks jersey is def worthy of authentic treatment. Even here in NYC, i barely saw cats with the authentic Melo. Even dudes with bread wanted no parts of Adidas' authentic jerseys. Weird era. How you make warmups from wool material? SMH

But yes they should do Melo and def the Miami Heatles. home, road, and away. That NBA from 2010-2014 was somethin' special. And then came the uprising of Golden State....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom