Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Could be really good...or really bad.

Maybe a Melo NY authentic now? 🤣🤣🤣

You'll get this and like it.

Screen_Shot_2018_08_09_at_1.11.11_PM.jpg

Can we get them Kobe’s back up!!!!

The Fanatics sites are your only option for Kobe jerseys for now.

Bullets for me!

The only Bullets jersey I would be interested in with that solid color style after they changed from the cool classic barber pole jerseys is Bernard King since he had more longevity than other players before or after him on that team. It's too bad they haven't made the Bullets King jersey since the 2000s.

Rasheed Wallace would be somewhat unique because most fans will vaguely remember he started his career with the Bullets.

I see why they only made Chris Webber jerseys the last few years because he's remembered more than other Bullets players from that time. I wonder if they'll ever make a Juwan Howard since he was good for a brief period in his career when they were still the Bullets.

I'd be in for a Manute Bol Bullets, I get that I'm a bit odd with the jerseys though. I tend to like the obscure. I've always wanted a Darvin Ham Bucks jersey but not as much now as he's a bigger name in the NBA.

I'd be in for a Manute Bol Bullets, I get that I'm a bit odd with the jerseys though. I tend to like the obscure. I've always wanted a Darvin Ham Bucks jersey but not as much now as he's a bigger name in the NBA.
Same I like a lot of obscure jerseys but that's why I got to go custom to get them.

I want a Knicks Melo, but I would just as easily cop a Knicks Amare or Ray Felt. Raymond Felton was one of my favorite Knicks players ever. Like someone else mentioned, he was BALLIN his first year with us until Dolan gutted our roster to get Melo and threw off the chemistry. I was happy to get Melo but we should never have gutted our roster to get him. At least they didn't make the same mistake with Donovan Mitchell

I've actually been saying they should have made a Bullets Bol jersey for 20 years now ever since the throwback jersey frenzy period of the early 2000s! Wes Unseld was the only Bullets barber pole wool jersey they made, and those haven't been made since the 2000s. Bol would have been unique because of his status and material difference with them transitioning to that traditional mesh material in the '80s.

I want a Knicks Melo, but I would just as easily cop a Knicks Amare or Ray Felt. Raymond Felton was one of my favorite Knicks players ever. Like someone else mentioned, he was BALLIN his first year with us until Dolan gutted our roster to get Melo and threw off the chemistry. I was happy to get Melo but we should never have gutted our roster to get him. At least they didn't make the same mistake with Donovan Mitchell

Jim Dope Head, I mean Dolan, was so dumb to blow up a team just to get one superstar player who didn't have adequate help when he arrived in that trade. He could have waited until the free agency period to get Carmelo since he had his mind made up to leave the Nuggets when he spurned signing a big extension with them.

Fat boy Felton never looked like he belonged on a NBA court based on his build, he looked more like an out of shape guy you normally find at a public court at a local park.

Nice jersey. A good way to represent his team and its legend going into this WS. But it would have been better if he wore a Cooperstown Collection Phillies fitted to match.

52C271E7-7905-400B-8A73-E4126B459EF4.jpeg
Natrone Means Business!!! ⚡💪🏾

That's nice that you made it to SoFi Stadium and got lower level seats for that Chargers game. But I do hate the Chargers as they're an eternal rival of my Raiders.

I could envision that you attended games at the old Jack Murphy Stadium wearing a Chargers throwback jersey when they were in San Diego. Did you ever attend games at The Murph? And do you have any other Chargers throwback jerseys preceding that 1994 jersey?

Nice jersey. A good way to represent his team and its legend going into this WS. But it would have been better if he wore a Cooperstown Collection Phillies fitted to match.

That's nice that you made it to SoFi Stadium and got lower level seats for that Chargers game. But I do hate the Chargers as they're an eternal rival of my Raiders.

I could envision that you attended games at the old Jack Murphy Stadium wearing a Chargers throwback jersey when they were in San Diego. Did you ever attend games at The Murph? And do you have any other Chargers throwback jerseys preceding that 1994 jersey?

Man!!! So many good memories at The Murph/Qualcomm stadium. This was my first game since the squad left SD so it was a great experience (even tho we got dragged by the Seahawks 😩😂)…to answer your question, I’ve got several M&N Chargers jerseys in the collection both the powder blue and Navy LT’s, navy blue Seau, powder blue Alworth, the royal blue 84 Fouts and the home Kellen Winslow 💪🏾

Last edited:

Man!!! So many good memories at The Murph/Qualcomm stadium. This was my first game since the squad left SD so it was a great experience (even tho we got dragged by the Seahawks 😩😂)…to answer your question, I’ve got several M&N Chargers jerseys in the collection both the powder blue and Navy LT’s, powder blue Alworth, the royal blue 84 Fouts and the white

Reactions: Ziq
When I tell folks about Darvin Ham's buzzer-beater from the corner in the early 2000s people think I'm talking about Big Foot

Hi everyone. I got a question about the 2000s era Lakers jerseys by M&N. I wear a size large for all my authentic jerseys (Nike and M&N). I can see on pictures that Lakers jerseys from that era are shorter on the front, but I don’t know for the width. Do you buy a size bigger or your regular size?

Hi everyone. I got a question about the 2000s era Lakers jerseys by M&N. I wear a size large for all my authentic jerseys (Nike and M&N). I can see on pictures that Lakers jerseys from that era are shorter on the front, but I don’t know for the width. Do you buy a size bigger or your regular size?
I use my kobe jersey as reference - they are not as "loose" as the pre 2000 jerseys because the whole wishbone neck design was suppose to help with overall fit. I wear a XXL in all others (kobe/jordan/pippen etc) and ordered my kobe's in a XXL and it came out perfect.

Hope that helps.

I use my kobe jersey as reference - they are not as "loose" as the pre 2000 jerseys because the whole wishbone neck design was suppose to help with overall fit. I wear a XXL in all others (kobe/jordan/pippen etc) and ordered my kobe's in a XXL and it came out perfect.

Hope

Hope that helps.
Thanks for your help 👌🏻

Back
Top Bottom