Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

And now you can at least wear it this summer versus waiting to wear it after Black Friday sales.

I'm sure Oneness will have a 50 off before then but either way no point in waiting over 35 bucks.

Waiting on fanatics to get the rest of the new draft day dons so I can get the red bullets and black Orlando magic at that price.

Last edited:
Need another sale on authentic M&N Shorts..........These are very nice.

Looking for someone to put pockets on them for me, lol

Champs has the white Jordan Olympic authentic on sale at $199 plus an extra 20 off. They had the navy too which I copped, but I think I might have gotten the last M. Red Bulls 45 in a S also.

Copped for about $170 shipped. Just came in, no plastic bag only a shipping bag but the condition was perfect.

Also on sale for Champs 3420E5D9-5D75-4A4C-AAD7-A9ECD149CFC6.png

More pockets. I also made an extra Grizz pair.

8FCC373E-DB9B-4237-99AD-3F857ED4F1E6.jpeg

9F256DCE-BF8C-4EFA-B88C-847141D05DA6.jpeg
57DC6D23-1079-4D9B-A287-D2A42ED3F912.jpeg
CAD3D12F-F3EA-49F5-90A9-1B5140F7D84A.jpeg
Can you show the Grizzlies shorts from the front? How did he do the pocket on the other side? I always wondered how pockets would come out on those shorts cuz of the stripe on the side...the only other place I saw put custom pockets on those shorts just did back pockets. I assumed it was cuz they didn't think 2 front pockets would work with those shorts....I actually bought an extra pair of those shorts just in case the tailor messes them up I have an extra

Can you show the Grizzlies shorts from the front? How did he do the pocket on the other side? I always wondered how pockets would come out on those shorts cuz of the stripe on the side...the only other place I saw put custom pockets on those shorts just did back pockets. I assumed it was cuz they didn't think 2 front pockets would work with those shorts....I actually bought an extra pair of those shorts just in case the tailor messes them up I have an extra

He did a good job matching it. Barely notice with a slightly long shirt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 158
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 308
Those 95 all star shorts are my grail. There’s a pair on eBay in my size and I don’t wanna pay because I know I ma have to add pockets at about $40 🤦🏾‍♂️
I been trying to find those for a long time...they had them on M&N UK a couple years ago before the site went dead. I had just got a couple jerseys so I decided I would get the shorts next check but they were sold out by then 🤦🏿‍♂️. Now M&N UK site doesn't get any new inventory. It's obvious they're just waiting to sell what they have left so they can close

So yeah - we think these NFL shorts going lower than $120?

46067920-E226-49E2-90AD-435E3EFC81FE.png
probably, the execution is HORRIBLE and the design was kind of lazy given that it is football on basketball shorts concept and how they put it together...

Hence why they are sitting even on sale.

Last edited:
They blast that code every page you click on

PREMIUM20
I got the code from his picture, but I've never seen the code on the website (at least in the past 2-3 weeks). I just went to the site and clicked on the tabs again and scrolled through each page and still don't see it anywhere. They must have taken it down a while back. If the code is well known, I'm glad there was still sizes left!

Why do the M&N authentics with the wishbone collar (Pistons, Lakers) run so short.

Cut for brolic dudes and spongebob bodies. What about me.
Reminds me of Carhartt T-shirts and hoodies........ they are not cut for at normal human body., they are made for a living walking square!

Humans are taller than they are wide, so what are you guys doing!?

As you said, stop with the spongebob cut!

I got the code from his picture, but I've never seen the code on the website (at least in the past 2-3 weeks). I just went to the site and clicked on the tabs again and scrolled through each page and still don't see it anywhere. They must have taken it down a while back. If the code is well known, I'm glad there was still sizes left!
Must be EU only
454D86A5-13F8-4F12-B7FF-6F8C659C5EAC.png

Where are yall getting the material for your pockets? Found a spot to do them but they said I need to bring my own.

Question for the experts:

When/where did the Bulls ever use this? I can't find any photos or videos of them wearing it. Neither the home or away version. As far as I can tell, they're wearing the button-up warmup w/the collar thru the 1987-88 season and then switch to the warmup jacket in the 1988-89 season. Am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom