Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Idk fam, you might be assed out on that. Just know that if you buy swingmans that will be the likely outcome. I have swingmans, and my Bulls logo faded and the Seattle logo faded on my joints too. I got authentic versions of both as well, but I knew the risk when I copped. That's just how they're made. Just don't buy anymore if you're really that upset about it.

You can try and heat press them back on. If that doesn't work email their customer service.

Sucks but most likely you are just **** out of luck.

How were you washing/drying them? Also were you wearing them for physical activities or just lounging?
I have a pair of swingman sonics I wear to the gym and they still look almost new

https://www.mitchellandness.com/city-collection-fleece-hoody-san-antonio-spurs-fphd4987-sasyyp

-
fphd4987-sasyypppteal_1.jpg

Eastern ? 🤔

I mean I’m not expecting a return

A 20-30% off would be the respectable thing to do but if not I’ll take the L it’s whatever

Whose man?

IMG_7444.jpeg

All that $ and still wearing a Swingman smh…

I seriously never understood why famous people or pro athletes who legitimately have money opt to wear piece of 💩 swingman apparel. But regular people who aren't rich like a lot of us on here maintain standards and abstain from putting that 💩 on our bodies. It's backwards because you would think it should be the other way around regarding that choice between financially different spectrums.

I will always see that opting to wear swingman apparel as a failure, loss and F up in life until I die.

I'm so tired of the pathetic and played out narrative of swingman crap being an affordable option. It's just a sorry justification to possess something inferior as a substitute for someone who cannot afford a better quality product. If you cannot afford a better quality product, then you shouldn't opt to go with an inferior option just to try to fit in.

It doesn't mean you should go with something inferior or unacceptable just because it's available as an option. Not all options are necessarily good or acceptable.

Since there was discussion about trying to return a product that became flawed after wearing, it's doubtful any company would accept a return on it because most of them state that worn or washed items aren't acceptable for return with their policy. Most of them accept flawed or damaged items for return only if you received or purchased it in that condition.

Back
Top Bottom