Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

8BFBCABB-C796-4B00-90FE-72E1964A0CD9.jpeg

80FA37F3-57C7-4453-A965-0187CE32C01A.jpeg

C8861D1A-E3F0-4C41-9A60-596123362406.jpeg

From the 40

im not investing any more money on their website anymore. Their stock is starting to saturate the market and i'd have a chance copping for cheaper on ebay and/or other forums than waiting for a reasonable sale off their retail on the website.

Not to mention the horrible customer service as well.

im not investing any more money on their website anymore. Their stock is starting to saturate the market and i'd have a chance copping for cheaper on ebay and/or other forums than waiting for a reasonable sale off their retail on the website.

Not to mention the horrible customer service as well.

But you're taking a risk on authenticity no?

I can't tell what's real, fake or anything these days with grey market and all that stuff.

If I can't buy from a trusted retailer then I just skip the release.

Talking about sneakers but same with Mitchell and Ness I can't spot fakes so easily as I was never big into the jerseys.

Picked up the hone Jerry West during the sale because I had an og back in the day but you know...5xl....lol

When did the numbers get so big on these jerseys?

And does anyone happen to have a home Magic Johnson jersey in size 52 or 56 available?

Picked up the hone Jerry West during the sale because I had an og back in the day but you know...5xl....lol

When did the numbers get so big on these jerseys?

And does anyone happen to have a home Magic Johnson jersey in size 52 or 56 available?

They were always kind of silly until at least the 90s. I hate the shadow, it’s just wrong and is especially jarring on the double numbers. The spacing between them is way too large too. Sometimes I’m convinced that the front numbers are larger than the rear.

1718475034693.jpeg

1718475085276.jpeg

I never liked this style - but the numbers are a significant improvement.

1718475348344.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom