Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

word, leg locks can do some SERIOUS damage, a heel hook is no joke.

I seriously think that having Sherk out for so long put a real damper on the LW division, hopefully he makes up for all that downtime although it wasn't his fault.

TEAM DC​
Goooooooooonies​

I want to know what competition that was. Most major BJJ tourneys don't allow white belts to do any sort of leg locks, and are real restrictive about purple and under doing certain ones.
"DAMN!"
-Ron Simmons

^now that officially takes that card from good to awesome.

that's going to be the best fight on the card.

really quick turnaround for penn tho. he should have stayed at lightweight to bolster the division a bit seeing after all that bragging by the ufc the lightweight division is weak as heck. but penn being the sloth that he is he probably just didn't want to cut all that weight. he must have lost a ton for the pulver fight.

Stacked is forgetable so here's my early predictions for august.

Gonzaga by TKO in the 2nd.

GSP by Submission in the 1rst.

Penn by Split Decision.

Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

UFC 73, 74, and 75 all sound great.

Looking forward to Penn/Sanchez. I gotta give it to Penn. Never really liked Sanchez.
Sacramento Kings: Fight for the playoffs!

BJ Penn actually had a noticeable jaw line when he fought Pulver. Usually he's got that Pillsbury Doughboy type face.

I don't see how Stacked...can get anymore stacked. 2 great title fights that could go either way. Along with a great undercard. Hell, even the prelim card is stacked.

Quote:
Seriously, quit watching MMA. Go back to boxing or WWE.
:rofl:
roll.gif
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

What do you guys think about Vera returning? I think he would have have a better chance at winning a belt at light-heavyweight versus heavyweight, especially considering all the talent in the heavyweight division, plus Fedor possibly coming over.

Yes, i should quit watching mma because i don't like a card that you like.

That's just a stellar thought process you've got going for yourself there.

While i do enjoy watching the undercards, the big fights are usually what draws me to a card.

None of the 3 big fights (nor some sap being fed to nog) interest me.

But i disagreed with you so im going to stop watching MMA because i obviously know nothing.

Do you even know the definition of the word ignorant?

Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Whoa Whoa Whoa

Quote:
BJ Penn to fight Diego Sanchez in August.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
@ GSP, BJ Penn, The Natural, and Joe Stevenson on the same card

Quote:
Henderson v. Rampage is NOT a title fight? What kinda BS is that?

Mixed feelings on this one cuz of Hendo won, he'd be ODing on titles,and I want my dude Rampage to stay champ for a long time till Shogun takes it off him so eh. Gonna be a crazy fight title or no title. But I thought it was reported to be a UFC LHW title match?

Quote:
I don't see how Stacked...can get anymore stacked. 2 great title fights that could go either way. Along with a great undercard. Hell, even the prelim card is stacked.
:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM DC​
Goooooooooonies​

I read Penn's camp is denying the Diego fight.

I also the Rampgae/Henderson fight would be for the UFC LHW title. Henderson with 3 belts if he wins?

Quote:
and is there any truth to Rashad Evans injuring GSP on a takedown this past week?
:smh:
smh.gif

yea dude needs to calm down during training, and it seems like he only gets injured while working with Jackson's camp :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM DC​
Goooooooooonies​

Quote:
What do you guys think about Vera returning? I think he would have have a better chance at winning a belt at light-heavyweight versus heavyweight, especially considering all the talent in the heavyweight division, plus Fedor possibly coming over.

I think he'd be much more exciting as a light heavyweight. He's a pretty agile and fast heavyweight as it is, and he would stand a much better chance in the light heavy division.

Quote:
10th Planet Jiu Jitsu

Over hook triangle from mission control

You train at Legends I'm assuming? How is that? I don't live in Cali but I know the price is pretty steep...but it seems worth it esp. with being under Bravo. How long you been training for?

Nope I'm from the east coast. training since 04 and posting on here back when noone even knew what mma was.
10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
Over hook triangle from mission control

Quote:
Heads up ... Countdown to UFC 73: Stacked is on Spike at 11pm tonight. I'm fired up.

Bro, make sure to check out All Acess on Sean Sherk. I think I gained 5 pounds of muscle just watching him train. He seriously has to be one of the most hard working athlete in ALL of sports. Hell, he doesn't even cook his vegetables cause he says it takes out too many nutrients.

im torn on who i want to win between Ortiz and Evans. im a fan of both
-Club

I'm pulling for Evans, he's a MSU Spartan, as I am... also That's kinda crazy about Baroni, I had a friend who wrestled at Central Michigan University with him.
Detroit Pistons​

I hate I gotta miss this, I hope my boy Anderson Silva pulls out a convincing W.

This is Stacked and if you don't think so, ya need to rethink being a fan of MMA.
"I'm so underground even commecial I can't be popped, I'm like Kobe in the zone I can't be stopped.."
-Corey Red

Back
Top Bottom