Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

laugh.gif
what is going on

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

thats some $!#*+@@% ... what a let down of a main event ... thats some bs ... wasnt even exciting ... throw kos and aj out there again ...

it would of been exciting if Tito won right?

If that's true though and he really didn't spar at all since the fight was booked... mad props to Tito. Props to Forrest Griffin for getting back inthe Octagon after the huge L Anderson Silva handed him too.

I had Tito Winning the First and Second rounds, But overall more impressed tonight by KOS. Dude really is the number one contender in my book.

actually really surprising that the judges were able to grasp the fact that forrest was able to negate most of the ground and pound.

more often than not they'll just give the fight to the guy on top.

ill keep saying it, tito looked very bad and probably should have waited to fight coleman

he got those takedowns which are points but his gnp was definitely slow, tito's standup was lazy as hell, lazy punches, lazy defense, lazy thai clinches

anderson silva probably thinking "i can take both these guys at the same time"

also, kos vs hardy needs to happen, its a toss up but i could see hardy blasting him the same way he blasted swick

They might as well let Hardy and Kos get a handicap match against GSP because that's the only way either of them are winning.

UFC gunna change its name to UEC -ULTIMATE ENTERTAINMENT CHAMPIONSHIP

this stuff starting to be like wwe...

this fight was staged so obvious...tito wins 2 rounds loses 1 (maybe)...and then comes out in the final round and throws maybe 5 punches in total and gets hitnon-stop?

this fight was so rigged its pathetic...

nothing but money runs this world, nothing authentic left...and that includes sports

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

it would of been exciting if Tito won right?
hell no ... fight was buns ... the only thing exciting about it was waiting in anticipation for tito to shoot in ... griffin is garbage (seesilva) and tito was OBVIOUSLY rusty ... all that hype for nothin ...

AND TITO WITH THE "I HAVE A CRACKED SKULL" EXCUSE

IF YOU HAD A CRACKED SKULL YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN MEDICALLY CLEARED TO PLAY!

Originally Posted by copped

this stuff starting to be like wwf...

this fight was staged so obvious...tit wins 2 rounds loses 1 (maybe)...and then comes out in the final round and throws maybe 5 punches in total and gest hit non-stop?

nothing but money runs this world, nothing authentic left...and that includes sports

ridiculous comment.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

1ST - 10-9 - Ortiz
2ND - 10-8 - Ortiz
3RD - 10-9 Griffin (I only saw 3 minutes of the final round but there was no KO and Ortiz won the first 2)
fixed for how i would have scored it ...

this fight was staged so obvious...tito wins 2 rounds loses 1 (maybe)...and then comes out in the final round and throws maybe 5 punches in total and gets hit non-stop?

seriously shut up.

so many incorrect statements in that one small paragraph.

this fight was staged so obvious...tito wins 2 rounds loses 1 (maybe)...and then comes out in the final round and throws maybe 5 punches in total and gets hit non-stop?

67725b9e81be8a7f42b260987badea46e02f4c4.gif

I agree

all i wanna know is, did tito try to shoot in during round 3? if he didnt you may have a slight point ... but otherwise
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

67725b9e81be8a7f42b260987badea46e02f4c4.gif

I agree

if u guys were rooting for tito thats why. Why would Tito want to lose? Makes no sense you both are just Mad

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

if u guys were rooting for tito thats why. Why would Tito want to lose? Makes no sense you both are just Mad
i can think of a few reasons ...

1)Money
2) Money
3) Money
4) A chance at a "rubber" match some time from now billed as the "ultimate tiebreaker ahhhhh" ... more money ...

^who the hell wants to see forrest/tito 3? who the hell even wanted to see forrest/tito 2? If that was the plan they didn't think it out too well

Back
Top Bottom