Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Brookins and Johnson will get contracts, now it's just who'll get the better pay day.
I agree with the first part, they will both get contracts but the winner will likely have all his fights on the main card and loses will not hurt him as much. 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Brookins and Johnson will get contracts, now it's just who'll get the better pay day.
I agree with the first part, they will both get contracts but the winner will likely have all his fights on the main card and loses will not hurt him as much. 
Which means the winner will get paid more than the loser. I like both fighters, so hard to pick who'll win.
Paul Daley and Hendo on Strikeforce tonight. This must be the first tim, Striekforce goes head to head with the UFC live.

Which means the winner will get paid more than the loser.
Ok but it sounded like you were saying the bigger payday would come solely from the fight tonight. And you made no mention of future potential earnings 

Which means the winner will get paid more than the loser.
Ok but it sounded like you were saying the bigger payday would come solely from the fight tonight. And you made no mention of future potential earnings 
laugh.gif
sorry, I just meant that 6 figure contract Who do you think is gonna win though?

I think everyone knew McKenzie was going to with via choke, that's all he does!

and whats with his fu man chu

GSP just said after the Kosh fight, hes gonna start a new chapter in his life and hes real excited about it... Is he moving weight classes or something
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

GSP just said after the Kosh fight, hes gonna start a new chapter in his life and hes real excited about it... Is he moving weight classes or something
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
No he is fighting Shields if he wins, and then most likely moving up.

Back
Top Bottom