Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

eek.gif

Herb Dean should have given Fedor a little extra time to see if he could grab a leg or something. Fedor didn't look completely out of it. 
Sherdog's servers better prepare their %++%, dudes are already going yam on them. 

Edit: Too late they already crashed 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What the hell did I just watch? That was sloppy as hell, looked like couple of dudes backyard brawling.

Good win for Hendo though I guess.

I thought Herb stopped that waaaaaay too early. Fedor was stunned from the uppercut but damn, can't he at least try to recover, he was in a bad spot, face down so I think it looked worse than it really was.

Don't see how Fedor fights again after 3 straight L's.

I think it was a little early, look like he could have recovered, plus hendo hit him in the back of the head twice. Congrats to hendo though i guess.

I won some money on that (absurd that Dan by stoppage was +400) but it's really sad to see where Fedor is at right now. I really don't think Fedor needs to retire unless he wants to. He cannot tarnish his legacy and any non-zuffa zombie that has followed the sport knows what Fedor has done.

Lost some bread tonight
frown.gif

Damn you, Semtex.

Fedor is done. I just don't see where he goes from here. Hendo is a large MW and a small LHW.

I think it was the correct call to make. I believe Fedor was faceplanted with his arms at his sides.

edit... upon further review, the lights were definitely out.

il04CG.gif

Dont think it was early stoppage. Fedors lights clearly went out. Dude face planted with arms limp. Then he just looked confused. Herb made the right call. Plus you DONT want hendo on top droppin bombs on an unaware opponent.

What's up my long lost NT loves...figure with UFC 133 coming up on Saturday, I'd show you what I've been up to.

Part 2 is HERE

I'll also be doing daily vlogs from Philadelphia, on HeavyMMA.com

Some photos I shot:

O2U20.jpg

PDj38.jpg

lNsAz.jpg

Gonna be a fun week
happy.gif

hey hey! RyanLoco sighting!
smile.gif

On the Fedor v. Hendo fight. Lost my lunch money on that fight and I was screaming early stoppage when I saw it live, but upon watching the replay and seeing it slowed down, I think it was a legit stop by Herb Dean. Hopefully Fedor wont retire. Would still love to watch him fight again.

Back
Top Bottom