Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Wow. Idk if that was the right move. But he really is getting annoying fighting every where else but the actual promotion he's champion of. We'll see how it goes.

30t6p3b.gif

If that isn't some kind of plan to get Overeem into the UFC faster, then I really don't like the move for either parties. Hopefully there's some kind of negotiating going on with the UFC that will get him signed before that United Glory fight, or at worst, after that fight. Nobody wants to see him demolish another can in some random organization again.

Anyway, Fedor weighed-in at 223 and Dan at 207. I'm slightly rooting for Dan more but have Fedor winning by decision. Either way, I'm excited to watch it tonight.

Originally Posted by APH

If that isn't some kind of plan to get Overeem into the UFC faster, then I really don't like the move for either parties. Hopefully there's some kind of negotiating going on with the UFC that will get him signed before that United Glory fight, or at worst, after that fight. Nobody wants to see him demolish another can in some random organization again.

Anyway, Fedor weighed-in at 223 and Dan at 207. I'm slightly rooting for Dan more but have Fedor winning by decision. Either way, I'm excited to watch it tonight.
Daley/Woodley should be an interesting fight also.
Woodley's been looking like a solid prospect and a big win over a name like Daley would be huge.

Originally Posted by chino905

^ yes I am picking Woodley for an upset against Daley.

And I still gotta go with Fedor over Hendo.
Woodley is actually a 2:1 favorite. That's why I have 2 units on Daley. I just don't think Woodley can smother Daley for three rds and Semtex is gonna end up with the K.

I also have Fedor.

Daley should get some credit for stuffing the take downs in the 1st round. Not that impressed with Woodley.

Back
Top Bottom