Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Since when has BJ ever been this fit???

f11155e6341471399643a8d2861c6761145615d.gif

This is the BJ I know in peak physical form

BJ_Penn.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But I ain't choosin favorites, I like em both. Who ever wins I'll be happy as long as it's a good fight.

im pretty sure that's a pic when he was at light weight after the sherk fight or somewhere.
WARBJPENN!

I am GSP fan UNLESS he is fighting BJ...

Penn in a 3rd round knockout...pretty much looking for a reply of the BJ vs Sherk fight...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

I am GSP fan UNLESS he is fighting BJ...

Penn in a 3rd round knockout...pretty much looking for a reply of the BJ vs Sherk fight...

JM
its funny, im thinking more like a replay of GSP vs sherk
laugh.gif

Fired up for this one. I'm rolling with GSP by unanimous decision. I'm not sold on Penn being able to go strong for five rounds if necessary.

Gluck on the streams because they get d/c quick nowadays.

What I usually do is wait till midnight or morning and go on mma-core.com to watch the fights

Originally Posted by super roach

What I usually do is wait till midnight or morning and go on mma-core.com to watch the fights
thanks for the pm

and yeah thats wat i usually do but i kinda wanna see this live... like i did with the fedor arlovski fight

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by super roach

thanks for the pm

and yeah thats wat i usually do but i kinda wanna see this live... like i did with the fedor arlovski fight

Dude I just realized my PM was a mess. I think its because im using safari on my mac. There should be 4 links jus in case youre confused.

Sorry, this might be answered before but what time is the fight gonna be on ? So i know when to check the thread for the livestream.

this is going to be interesting fight, i've seen all the trashtalk by bj penn and can't wait if he backs it up.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Fired up for this one. I'm rolling with GSP by unanimous decision. I'm not sold on Penn being able to go strong for five rounds if necessary.

I'm rooting for GSP...and I'm predicting he is going to win. But everyone else around me is rooting for and predicting that Penn is going to takeit. We'll see. I'll say this though, Penn is def hungrier.

Back
Top Bottom