:::[Official MNF] San Francisco 49ers vs. Chicago Bears @ Candlestick 11/19:::

The defense played great tonight, the Bears O-Line had no answers for the Smith. Also the special teams kept Hester from doing anything. The 49ers played a complete game today.

son you drunk? you just quoted yourself....
Get a ******g life already.  Why are you here?  What do you have to add to the conversation? Annoying little kid, go to bed. 

Last edited:
This is how our offense was supposed to look.

Kaep did things tonight that Alex Smith physically can't do.

This is Kaeps team now. Alex can kick rocks.

Last edited:
This is how our offense was supposed to look.
Kaep did things tonight that Alex Smith physically can't do.
This is Kaeps team now. Alex can kick rocks.

the devil you know is better than the one you dont....

One game and they ready to give Colin the reigns....why don't you crown his *** while you're at it. Overreaction Monday.

One game and they ready to give Colin the reigns....why don't you crown his *** while you're at it. Overreaction Monday.
Meanwhile you're going to wake up tomorrow morning with Carson Palmer as your starting QB.  

Seriously, Kap looked great but cmon handing a 2nd yr qb the throne after his 1st start.
Yea I don't know why people do that. Tebow is a bust. Jeremy lin a bust. At the end of the day the man did his job. He will still have a job when smith gets back it just won't be starting qb.

At worst, we have nice trade bait and Barkley's stock falling
Smith still has the 3rd best rating

Last edited:
Meanwhile you're going to wake up tomorrow morning with Carson Palmer as your starting QB.  

Uh oh. I wonder how long it'll take you to formulate an actual argument as to why Colin Kaepernick deserves to start over Alex Smith after 1 career start. My guess...you can't even do it. Prove me wrong tough guy.

what does that have to do with anything though?

hes a fan of franchise thats doing bad, big deal.

Hes right though, one great game and now oh, kick alex smith to the curve.

:smh: :smh:

i swear some of you guys have no logic / common sense :smh:

last couple of posts by What upp 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Uh oh. I wonder how long it'll take you to formulate an actual argument as to why Colin Kaepernick deserves to start over Alex Smith after 1 career start. My guess...you can't even do it. Prove me wrong tough guy.
Who are you that I need to prove anything to you?

That being said ... 

This isn't a Sanchez/Tebow situation.  We know there is a very capable QB waiting in the wings who spreads the field much better than Smith.  He proved that against the Bears tonight which isn't easy to do.  I wouldn't hand him the job quite yet but Smith is now on an extremely short leash.  And there really should be a QB competition this off-season - not like years prior where it was Smiths' job to lose.  No sense in letting Kaep hold the clip board for years.  It's not like we have a franchise QB ahead of him.

Only reason I responded the way I did was because of your "I hate 99% of Niners fans comment."  Pretty pathetic thing to say.

Who are you that I need to prove anything to you?

That being said ... 

This isn't a Sanchez/Tebow situation.  We know there is a very capable QB waiting in the wings who spreads the field much better than Smith.  He proved that against the Bears tonight which isn't easy to do.  I wouldn't hand him the job quite yet but Smith is now on an extremely short leash.  And there really should be a QB competition this off-season - not like years prior where it was Smiths' job to lose.  No sense in letting Kaep hold the clip board for years.  It's not like we have a franchise QB ahead of him.

Only reason I responded the way I did was because of your "I hate 99% of Niners fans comment."  Pretty pathetic thing to say.

Apparently somebody you felt you had to prove something to.

Apparently somebody you felt you had to prove something to.
Couldn't read more than one sentence?

Typical Raiders fan.  Get some tylenol for that headache you now have from my wall of text and try again tomorrow morning. 

At least you didn't post another stupid "U mad" picture to get your idiotic point across.  Clinical ****** status.

Couldn't read more than one sentence?

Typical Raiders fan.  Get some tylenol for that headache you now have from my wall of text and try again tomorrow morning. 

At least you didn't post another stupid "U mad" picture to get your idiotic point across.  Clinical ****** status.

Look at you. Catching feelings because I don't respect your opinion enough to read your response. I'm pretty sure we're done here :lol:

Ok, guy.  Not 10 minutes ago you were begging for my opinion.  

Better be nice to me, I'm paying your mom's welfare checks.  Will probably pay your's in the near future.

Done.

What Kaepernick can do/What Alex can't do

- Improvise when the play breaks down
- Throw in between tight windows
- Make accurate passes to second and third reads
- Actually look at second and third reads
- Throw the ball with accuracy more than 20 yards
- Make Randy Moss grab his hand after missing a pass

Basically Kaepernick's physical tools are superior to Alex Smith and his confidence is growing. He's not shook or wide eyed like we'd seen him in the past. He believes, and we believe, that he belongs.

Back
Top Bottom