Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

onewearz wrote:
yanks are pushing joba's next start back and starting mitre in his place
smh.gif

this whole innings limit is gonna wound up costing us this season. he's at like 120 innings pitched and they dont want him going over 160. so to avoid that they're actually talking about shutting him down at some point for the regular season and bringing him back for the playoffs.

do they think this dude is a +@#*++ robot ? how you gonna shut him down and expect him to turn it back on come the playoffs ?

the rumor i'm hearing is they're gonna sign Francesa's man crush bronson arroyo and have him take the bulk of joba's innings. this whole treating joba like he's got a glass arm is getting on my nerves. cash and girardi are acting like the division is wrapped up
smh.gif

yanks better not %$+! this up

None of what you just wrote is true.

Joba will have starts pushed back using off days and such to keep the rest of the rotation intact and will limit his innings down the stretch, and once theplayoffs roll around there will be no limit on him.

Did you see what the stress of an innings jump did to him last year? You want that happening in the middle of September against Baltimore with a division lead?

You cant just "sign" a guy that has a contract with another team. You can trade for him but there's no chance the Yankees take on Aroyo'scontract.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

clearly youk didn't play high school football...he never learned proper tackling technique. came in way too high
laugh.gif
He's off the juice. What do you expect?

tnlattimer9589423.jpg

jeter got x rays and its just a bruise. took em out cause he was limping around the bases ..........

Ok I am thoroly (sp?) convinced that my 5 year old Goddaughter could hit one over the fence in right. The way Damon is getting home runs is a joke.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Figures Bostonians could not spell properly.

T-H-O-R-O-U-G-H-L-Y

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was on my phone and didnt have spell check. Probably should have just gone with a different word but what are you gonna do. And im not from Boston.

But ill answer your question anyways. it is 3-3 going to the bottom of the 11th now

Back
Top Bottom