Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

GMDC%20TOUCHE.jpg

Ill get you next time
Claw_Inspector_Gadget.jpg

robertjordantakingabowaftera.jpg

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif

drake is such a cornball, he probably blew his acl out right after he was done firing his air pistol ...........

carl-720271.jpg

hope you aint callin me out for gettin on Mez about the joba pic and creampie sig

cause i dont take that "bandwagon" thing lightly, im Francesa status when it comes to my yankee fandom

I think we all gotta take it easy...we're not at Mets status and there is still internal strife
laugh.gif

Think we'll see our boy TBONE come back this weekend since the Yankees are in his hometown?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Andrew630

i have a feeling the yankees will take it this year
nf1aia.jpg

laugh.gif
the part had me cracking up ..........
i only said that cause i didnt know what else to say in this thread?

am i suppose to say giants>yankees? then i'd just be trolling

hope you aint callin me out for gettin on Mez about the joba pic and creampie sig

cause i dont take that "bandwagon" thing lightly, im Francesa status when it comes to my yankee fandom

laugh.gif

u a trip son, u pounding ur keyboard while u writing that
laugh.gif

not that serious ...........

Bandwagon's getting serious round my corner store & in my building..

Got N's talking about " yoo them yankees yoo we bout to take it this year boy.. "

" I don't know man... first the Lakers now the Yankees... All I need is my Cowboys to take it this year.."

SMH.. This post will flood crazy soon...

i still remember the spring training joint... :Hat

its really not that serious, and it wasnt directed at you

dude called out someone as a bandwagon fan after gettin on Mez, i thought it was me, i addressed it

all jokes with me , i find it hilarious that mez jumped on but we know he only try to slash tires while he's here.

laugh.gif

u a trip son, u pounding ur keyboard while u writing that
laugh.gif

not that serious ...........
1164067718140pu4.gif

its really not that serious, and it wasnt directed at you

dude called out someone as a bandwagon fan after gettin on Mez, i thought it was me, i addressed it

And yes It was you. But hey do your thing. Ive just never seen you post until after the Yanks swept us. But do your thing, cuz who am I to say who you are afan of. Just saying you werent "A !@*+*+% SOLDIER" 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I think we all gotta take it easy...we're not at Mets status and there is still internal strife
laugh.gif

Think we'll see our boy TBONE come back this weekend since the Yankees are in his hometown?
nerd.gif

No Reyes but I miss seeing his ridiculous posts in this thread and I know I'm not the only one.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

I'll say it, I basically called you out.

I'm all for Yankee fans coming out and supporting the team in the thread. The more the merrier, I just like how they come out when we're on a tear, 6.5games up in the AL East. Not like you couldn't find this thread months before
laugh.gif

And yeah, my dude, it's REALLY not that serious. All of the regular posters in here were all
roll.gif
when we seen Mez with the sig/avy. We honestlydon't care cause we know it's all jokes.

With that said..

8/14

LHP CC Sabathia (12-7, 3.76) vs. LHP Ian Snell (0-0, 6.14), 10:10 p.m., YES

Outta work at 8:30, going to my girls house, hoping for that 6th inning dome as I watch the game
pimp.gif

damn dudes hoppin on me, no doubt

i only post when im at work, mon-fri, i dont follow every single response in every thread so sorry i didnt catch on quicker to Mez.

but i mean don't be calling me a bandwagon fan when you dont really know me. i mean just because i dont have a sig or AJ Burnett as my avy doesnt mean iwasnt at the 2000 WS game 1, or i haven't been front row at 2 parades, or i dont have Mo's rookie card, or i dont have Mattingly's autograph, or ihavent been to at least 5 or 6 playoff games in the past 10 years, feel me?

i am a really, really passionate yankee fan. i have seen many a fake fan become lame bandwagon fans over my years watching the yanks and their success. theyare stupid in my book and i dont laugh, whatever.

nice edit AllenIverson

Nah I've seen IncredibleEv post in the past...I didn't know who the hell you guys were talking about at first
laugh.gif

Ah man..

Not for nothing though.. not jinx us like Andruw did earlier, but I hope we make playoff noise this year.

Ugh yall remember Kenny Lofton used to play for us & we were somewhat satisfied.. SMH

damn dudes hoppin on me, no doubt

i only post when im at work, mon-fri, i dont follow every single response in every thread so sorry i didnt catch on quicker to Mez.

but i mean don't be calling me a bandwagon fan when you dont really know me. i mean just because i dont have a sig or AJ Burnett as my avy doesnt mean i wasnt at the 2000 WS game 1, or i haven't been front row at 2 parades, or i dont have Mo's rookie card, or i dont have Mattingly's autograph, or i havent been to at least 5 or 6 playoff games in the past 10 years, feel me?

i am a really, really passionate yankee fan. i have seen many a fake fan become lame bandwagon fans over my years watching the yanks and their success. they are stupid in my book and i dont laugh, whatever.

nice edit AllenIverson

thumbsupag3.jpg

I got you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yoda

I'll say it, I basically called you out.

I'm all for Yankee fans coming out and supporting the team in the thread. The more the merrier, I just like how they come out when we're on a tear, 6.5 games up in the AL East. Not like you couldn't find this thread months before
laugh.gif

And yeah, my dude, it's REALLY not that serious. All of the regular posters in here were all
roll.gif
when we seen Mez with the sig/avy. We honestly don't care cause we know it's all jokes.

With that said..

8/14

LHP CC Sabathia (12-7, 3.76) vs. LHP Ian Snell (0-0, 6.14), 10:10 p.m., YES

Outta work at 8:30, going to my girls house, hoping for that 6th inning dome as I watch the game
pimp.gif
Have her pay tribute to the old Kingdome, imo

roll.gif
someone on a Yankee blog says Clay Buccholz looks like Chucky

Back
Top Bottom