Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

do you guys think cc still has a chance for the cy? or greinke got that award on smash? i think mvp will most definitely be teix or jeter

Mauer is definitly getting the MVP now the twinkies is about to come back and take that division from detroit.. imo easy sweep for the yanks if the twins getin.. I think verlander possibly twice in a 5 game series is too much for us to deal with

I think CC should get the Cy if he gets to 20 wins, Grienke has been good but a low ERA and only 15 wins shouldnt get you that award

CC has to get the cy if gets 20 wins... AL east >>>> AL central... CC has dominated the sox, rays, and blue jays this season. Greinke has dominatedthe indians
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Wow.. no discussion today guys?
Was gonna post earlier but the damn Yuku magician turned me away.
smh.gif

All that can be said:

capt.7b12ca31a82d4f7fada4233126326cc7.yankees_mariners_baseball_watw101.jpg

d937110ba0cbdbd98b9c1c646550cea3-getty-85133457og011.jpg

And Yankee hazing was today. Theme was the 1960 Batman TV series.

capt.9a3b342481db45fab2f63aab8c39f916.yankees_baseball_rookies_watw108.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/teams/nyy/

New York Yankees rookie players and support personnel dressed as characters from the Batman comics pose for a photo in the visitors' clubhouse following a baseball game between the Yankees and the Seattle Mariners, Sunday, Sept. 20, 2009, in Seattle. From left are video coordinator Anthony Flynn as Robin, rookie pitcher Mark Melancon(notes) as Batman, massage therapist Lew Potter as the Penguin, Yankees rookie shortstop Ramiro Pena(notes) as Catwoman, and rookie pitcher Michael Dunn(notes), dressed as The Riddler. The rookies were headed out of Seattle for a series of games against the Los Angeles Angels and the costumes were part of the Yankees' annual rookie hazing.

[Mike Francesa]ANDY PETTITTE IS A STAHTING PITCHA! [...] WHAT THE HELL DOES ANDY PETTITTE HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?!?!?! [/Mike Francesa] imo

Team yankees better be in here later to converse about the game, you guys have been slackin. its a big one tonight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Team yankees better be in here later to converse about the game, you guys have been slackin. its a big one tonight
pimp.gif
I'm a bit nervous for this series, not gonna lie. Those damn Angels...

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Guys, I'm not too sure about our lead the way we've been playing.
get that sideview mirror pic "fixed" so it represents the current situation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

dam ima need a redbull for this game, work been kickin my *#% ..........
OK old man lets blame it on work.
yes.gif

Joking. But for real, Lets go Angels

Edit: ok that smiley was kinda creepy, like Lance Bass creepy. It was supposed to be a joke about his age. But I am fully aware how ayo that came off.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by onewearz

yes.gif

Edit: ok that smiley was kinda creepy, like Lance Bass creepy. It was supposed to be a joke about his age. But I am fully aware how ayo that came off.
jonesy.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

onewearz wrote:

yes.gif

jonesy.gif

laugh.gif

wbpcfr.jpg

i'll have the link in a minute, gotta go soak my dentures ..........

Back
Top Bottom