Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

happy.gif

I wish I could insert the Redman gif right now.

Like I said before.

This team is making me nervous. We might lose the division if we keep playing the way we're playing.

Someone's gotta ask Girardi why he put in guys like Bruney and Albaladejo into this game and not people like Marte, Robertson, Aceves, or even Hughes. Cokewas unfortuantely not available.

Bruney might as well come over to onewearz's apartment and play with his Playstation after the season is over--no chance in hell Bru is on the postseasonroster now, imo.

I DIDNT KNO THEIR WAS THAT MANY OLD HEADS IN THIS THREAD LOL YALL MAKIN IT SOUND LIKE WHEN YU HIT 30 ITS LIGHTS OUT AT 930 LMAOOo
AND *@# AT THIS DUDE STARTIN 2MM

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

i guess my posts are my equivalent to how ur sig throws me off

im like wth
grin.gif
The irony...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

OMG Jay-Z at the VMAs with New Yankee Stadium as his backdrop

jayzgetty90715644.jpg
pimp.gif
u gotta be from BK thats the only explanation why ur so hurt by how i feel......

look i dont care about if nas was from bk and jay z from queens.....nas is the goat. F cannibus Nas is the Poet Laureate of this Rap Game

"if my answers frighten u then u should stop asking scary questions"
No I'm not from BK, you peon. No one is hurt either. Try keeping your bull ***@ and fanboy ++% out this thread though.

Imagine we had someone like Fuentes, Benitez, or Lidge closing for this team? We'd all have heart attacks in the ninth inning
laugh.gif
onewearz heart wouldn't have lasted 3 games.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Gregory House

What? happened to Tbone?
nerd.gif
dude got roasted big time and decided to call it quits and focus on school and life and whatnot
laugh.gif
Roasted for what?
For being a douche, among other things. Dude caught an e-bullet or two from me on here...he and I didn't exactly get along.
Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

happy.gif
mad.gif

If we face your team in the playoffs, I'll be capable of constructing a building from all the bricks that'll fall out of my ++%.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Another W by the Halos over the Yanks.
frown.gif

Its unexplainable. Every team no matter how good they are has that one team that gives them trouble no matter what. But I think the reason the Yankees havetrouble with the Angels is because they can actually hit the ball. They dont rely on HRs for the most part. They get their hits and run the bases better thanany team in the majors.

im like wth
grin.gif
The irony...
grin.gif

OMG Jay-Z at the VMAs with New Yankee Stadium as his backdrop

jayzgetty90715644.jpg
pimp.gif
u gotta be from BK thats the only explanation why ur so hurt by how i feel......

look i dont care about if nas was from bk and jay z from queens.....nas is the goat. F cannibus Nas is the Poet Laureate of this Rap Game

"if my answers frighten u then u should stop asking scary questions"
No I'm not from BK, you peon. No one is hurt either. Try keeping your bull ***@ and fanboy ++% out this thread though.

You don't even know how to use words like peon?
smh.gif

u probably heard jay-z say it and thought you knew how to use it/what it meant.

neways, i didnt even instigate this whole joint, you brought it up after its been dragged through like two previous threads
eyes.gif

neways, yah u probably arent from BK probably from CT based off the teams you like......
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

im like wth
grin.gif
The irony...
grin.gif

You don't even know how to use words like peon?
smh.gif

u probably heard jay-z say it and thought you knew how to use it/what it meant.

neways, i didnt even instigate this whole joint, you brought it up after its been dragged through like two previous threads
eyes.gif

neways, yah u probably arent from BK probably from CT based off the teams you like......
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
WHOA WHOA WHOA. Take it easy there guy.

rollin..........nah no shots fired @ CT. im just sayin too many heads i know from ct are die hard pats and yankees fans like, dude, you can't do that.boston or ny you cant have both. do those people even realize they're bandwagoners?

^^ Good question
laugh.gif

"In Gaudin We Trust" for tonight...Didn't realize his record is "only" 1-0...way too many no-decisions.

YANKEES (95-56)
Jeter SS
Damon LF
Teixeira 1B
Rodriguez 3B
Matsui DH
Posada C
Cano 2B
Swisher RF
Gardner CF

Pitching: RHP Chad Gaudin (1-0 3.68).

Back