Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Yall shouldve heard Sterling and Suzyn Waldman spazzing on the radio the moment IPK came into the game. I'm flabbergasted, I'm flabbergasted,I'm flabbergasted
indifferent.gif
just disgusting to listen to, let the boy pitch before complaining.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Yall shouldve heard Sterling and Suzyn Waldman spazzing on the radio the moment IPK came into the game. I'm flabbergasted, I'm flabbergasted, I'm flabbergasted
indifferent.gif
just disgusting to listen to, let the boy pitch before complaining.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Flabbergasted" was all Sterling could say.

Sterling also awarded Ian Kennedy the "Player of the Game" award during the postgame on WCBS radio.

Spoiler [+]
Proshares faints from the joy

tongue.gif

I'm not in here that often, (no Extra Innings and not living in NY FTL), but I'm amped for clinching the playoffs. It should be mandatory, but stillhappy nonetheless.

ska needs a group hug of some kind
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
Not from Team Yankees...maybe when the Angels are eliminated from the postseason, we will show some pity.
laugh.gif

Love how you found some anime-related image
laugh.gif

bobby1109:
SKA help me out with the sig
nerd.gif

Definitely.

*font style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;" size="1">*font face="verdana">iRep *fontcolor="#c0c0c0">L*/font>*font color="#ababab">.*/font> *font color="#969696">A*/font>*fontcolor="#808080">.*/font> *font color="#ff0000">A*/font> *font color="#e90000">N*/font> *fontcolor="#d10000">G*/font> *font color="#ba0000">E L*/font> *font color="#8b0000">S*/font>*spanstyle="font-size: xx-small;">*/span>

Change all of the * to < then copy it into your ig space.

pimp.gif
Glad to help.

while i got u here ska , lift my sig ban
laugh.gif

cmon dude help me release some personality ..............

23ska909red02 wrote:
bobby1109:
SKA help me out with the sig
nerd.gif

Definitely. Copy this into your sig space:

*font style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;" size="1">*font face="verdana">iRep *font color="#c0c0c0">L*/font>*font color="#ababab">.*/font> *font color="#969696">A*/font>*font color="#808080">.*/font> *font color="#ff0000">A*/font> *font color="#e90000">N*/font> *font color="#d10000">G*/font> *font color="#ba0000">E L*/font> *font color="#8b0000">S*/font>*span style="font-size: xx-small;">*/span>

Change all of the * to <

pimp.gif
Glad to help.

7ed25d66c9cb85d68fb6a83acba79abe29d3b78.gif

54a25da669cb9503890680402b185a2aabc1bc2.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

briannnnn:
Love how you found some anime-related image
laugh.gif
Did that just for your response.
laugh.gif
Just googled 'angry anime'.
HarlemToTheBronx:
We won a series in Anaheim?!
eek.gif

roll.gif

Excellent use of the Tiger pics.
laugh.gif

I was confused after I posted that. Where the hell do the Angels play. Is it not Anaheim? Or is it LA? Or is Anaheim in LA? Man, @+*? I feel dumb.

Back
Top Bottom