Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

roll.gif

true 3 blue:
n3sqk8.jpg

F all that "Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim"
indifferent.gif

Agreed, but we're not LAAofA anymore. Just LAA.

Granted, I'd rather be Anaheim Angels, but I'd rather be L.A. Angels over Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.

Of course, if I had it all my way...

California%20Angels%2001.jpg

Word to "Angels in the Outfield" when I was a little one, I've always thought of them as the California Angles.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Could the magic number be #4?

KC leads BOS 2-0.

Josh Blister is getting blistered in the 4th inning...
I would love for KC to sweep Boston
laugh.gif

This thread is now about IPK.

d4349f318125f5f44295a296ab041653-getty-85131451sd023_new_york_yank.jpg

And a little bit about Kate Hudson.

bcaed70822384dc5df5989de1f3a2789-getty-85131451sd010_new_york_yank.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 153, 255)]Our magic number is 5, right?[/color]

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

He's baaaack.

mad_magazine_guy_-_alfred_e_bushmid.gif
28864.jpg
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I know my dude Pro was ecstatic.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I hope we never see this @*$&@$*(& Angels team again. Every game between these two teams diminishes my lifespan...
Tell me about it...I don't care if we have the best record in the league and just won 2 out of 3 over there...I want no parts of the LosAngeles Angels of California of the West Coast of the United States of the World.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

kate hudson sucks...arod could do so much better
laugh.gif

im not even hating, i feel like arod is short changing himself messing with her

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

kate hudson sucks...arod could do so much better
laugh.gif

im not even hating, i feel like arod is short changing himself messing with her

I swear, this celtixhalfshell clown was sent by the NT gods to lure me back to banned camp
smh.gif
...it's been over a year and I'm tryna keep it that way.

Pardon me y'all, I just read this now...this will be the last time I address dude in this thread.
Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

You don't even know how to use words like peon?
smh.gif

u probably heard jay-z say it and thought you knew how to use it/what it meant.

neways, yah u probably arent from BK probably from CT based off the teams you like......
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
No, I used it correctly. You are a peon and a peon is you. Thou art a peon. Tu eres un peon.

You can miss me with all that Jay nonsense. Just because I thought your explanation of your sig was ridiculous doesn't mean I'm a Jay stan. If it saidNas got ethered, I would have said the same thing. You're all about drawing a line in the sand, picking a side and sticking to it...I enjoy both artistsfor what they bring and don't get caught up in that vs. nonsense peons like you wanna keep alive after all these years. Their feud was in '01. Theykissed and made up in '05. Let it go.

Wrong again about where I live. You're like 0-4 w/ 4 K's with your assumptions of me. Swinging while reaching on something outside each time.

Here's something that'll $+## with your head...sometimes people move from one state to another.
eek.gif
NY'ers might move to MA. And vice versa. Crazy, ain't it?
eek.gif
You know what's even crazier...they might end up following a new sport at alater time...or in another place. No way! But the Pats have a good run and of course I must have hopped on the wagon at the right time, eh? $+## outta here.

You're just part of the homer douche side of the Boston sports fans. Slurping anything and everything that comes from the area, giving your players thesecute nicknames and proclaiming everything from here is "dah greatest". Being objective is something you can't do. Of course, not every fan fromhere is like you...we got dudes like JD, Deadset, Banks2Pierce, etc. that keep it 100. And to keep it real, the average sports fan from MA knows their @%@@ andkeeps their self informed so I respect that. But you're the guy the rest of the country points at when they talk about how moronic and annoying the MAsports fan has been these past few years. Congratulations.

Why are you in this thread anyways? You think I forgot this came outta your mouth not too long ago?
Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

what, baseball? that's 20th century. Plus baseballs boring for the most part everyone knows it and its a relic of a slower american culture long since evolved.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I bet you weren't saying NONE of that sweet @%@@ when the Sox won in '04 and '07 though. Of course you're discrediting the sport now...but ifthe championships were flipped and the Red Sox had 26 of them, baseball wouldn't be so "20th century" to you.
grin.gif

Off with your head, peon.

9kmtep.jpg

what happened in previous years really doesn't matter since its different teams and different players but taking this series against the angels had to havefelt good for the yankees mentally considering the past problems they've had in this stadium.

LMAO...I've been gone for a lil bit, damn school

Anyways I was there today and yesterday and loved both games...Angels fans can only say "we own you here" and have nothing else to say, so pathetic.

Good series for us.

Back
Top Bottom