Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Ayo - whoever yelled that out was the funniest thing I have heard all year. Jeter hit a foul ball and someone yelled out "That woulda been a Home Run inyour stadium". Yo I can't stop laughing..........

I was out all day, but followed the game on my phone.

mad.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
, in that order.

Originally Posted by officialbang

Ayo - whoever yelled that out was the funniest thing I have heard all year. Jeter hit a foul ball and someone yelled out "That woulda been a Home Run in your stadium". Yo I can't stop laughing..........

last time i checked we been hitting bombs in fenway too
eyes.gif
3 today ifi'm mistaken

well im not gonna rub it in or anything, but damn, what a game to be at. it was like a 9 round fight. back and forth, back and forth. i was sitting in front ofthis yankee couple, they were chill as hell. we were going back and forth the entire game, but it was all in good fun, just like in this thread.

bay is 2009's yankee killer for us. varitek is for sure back on the juice. mike lowell is basically just the man.

so much for both our squads being built to pitch the lights out...

we still don't got arod though..
& yall pitched around big tex 5 times today..
yeah im making excuses.. so what? we got 26 rings.. I can do that..

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

well im not gonna rub it in or anything, but damn, what a game to be at. it was like a 9 round fight. back and forth, back and forth. i was sitting in front of this yankee couple, they were chill as hell. we were going back and forth the entire game, but it was all in good fun, just like in this thread.

bay is 2009's yankee killer for us. varitek is for sure back on the juice. mike lowell is basically just the man.

so much for both our squads being built to pitch the lights out...
You have to admit though....

That was some BAD BAD baseball.....

Terrible pitching on both sides.... tons of blunders.... etc etc

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

You guys should have like 40 by now and plus, the only people that bring up the rings crap are the ones that are bitter that they haven't won squat in along period of time.

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

laugh.gif

ugh so frustrating...both games we should have won.

AJ was pitching well until the Varitek HR...the other day Joba deserved the win...

this sucks...gotta win tonight with Andy

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

ugh so frustrating...both games we should have won.

AJ was pitching well until the Varitek HR...the other day Joba deserved the win...

this sucks...gotta win tonight with Andy
Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda but didnt. Its was an ugly win but a win none the less. Every win counts against ya.

O Yea [Jay] BRING EM OUT, BRING EM OUT [JAY}

brooms.jpg

6850b8f799_20071031sports.jpg

I almost threw my chicken wings at the TVs at the bar twice yesterday.

G-Men taking Nicks and Yankees blowing that lead.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

I have some words for yesterday's game.
alien.gif
Pitiful, pathetic, embarrassing, etc.

Why can't the Red Sox go back to their pre-'04 form where a 6 run lead would have been game over.
tired.gif

It seems like these dudes always take the first series or two at the beginning of each season...

I have confidence in Pettitte to put us in a position to win...but win or lose, I'm not too worried...it's only been 17 games into the season.

Since the start of the 2007 season, the Yankees and Red Sox have split 38 games.

Meanwhile, only four runs separate the clubs in the last 57 games between the teams. Boston has scored 324 runs and the Yankees 320.

In terms of the all-time series:

The Yankees lead 1,095-901 and there have been 14 ties. It's 446-446-4 at Fenway Park.

eek.gif

And all their recent games have been a minimum of 4 hrs seemingly
laugh.gif

I remember this rivalry in the late 90s where the Yankees routinely dealt crushing blows to the Sox at Fenway. I remember watching one game on TV where many ofthe Sox fans left and after Chuck Knoblauch got a base hit, a surprisingly audible "MVP! MVP!" chant was heard from the crowd
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

And all their recent games have been a minimum of 4 hrs seemingly
laugh.gif

I remember this rivalry in the late 90s where the Yankees routinely dealt crushing blows to the Sox at Fenway. I remember watching one game on TV where many of the Sox fans left and after Chuck Knoblauch got a base hit, a surprisingly audible "MVP! MVP!" chant was heard from the crowd
laugh.gif
Or what about the 5 game weekend sweep a few years ago??
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really though is it just me or does it seem like we paly at Fenway like 90% of the times we play the Sox
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Everytime they play in NY its like a mid week series
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom