Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

It could turn out that the New York Yankees' leadoff hitter "competition'' between Derek Jeter and Brett Gardner may not really be a competition at all. Before Tuesday's game against Baltimore, manager Joe Girardi hinted he might use one lineup against right-handed starters, another against lefties.

Optimistic Marte arrives in camp

Quick, who’s the one member of the Yankees 40-man roster you least expected to read about this morning?
I can tell you Damaso Marte is the guy I least expected to write about this morning, but when the clubhouse opened, there he was.

“I think I can pitch this season because I feel very good,

Optimistic Marte arrives in camp

Quick, who’s the one member of the Yankees 40-man roster you least expected to read about this morning?
I can tell you Damaso Marte is the guy I least expected to write about this morning, but when the clubhouse opened, there he was.

“I think I can pitch this season because I feel very good,

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I'm signed up for the lg....lets go...opening day is 8 days away, draft has to be before that.
This coming Sunday afternoon/night would probably be ideal for me, or any weekday (at night) before the season starts.

Edit: I'm all registered. It looks like the draft time is 1PM PDT? Is that final? I hope we get a full league by Sunday.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I'm signed up for the lg....lets go...opening day is 8 days away, draft has to be before that.
This coming Sunday afternoon/night would probably be ideal for me, or any weekday (at night) before the season starts.

Edit: I'm all registered. It looks like the draft time is 1PM PDT? Is that final? I hope we get a full league by Sunday.

Nah, when I was setting it up Yahoo wouldn't let me make it any later than 4ET I'll change it to maybe 8 or 9 that night?

Nah, when I was setting it up Yahoo wouldn't let me make it any later than 4ET I'll change it to maybe 8 or 9 that night?

6 eastern is perfect for me...

Im on my way to Vegas that night
pimp.gif

A start time anywhere between 6-9 PM ET that Sunday would be fine with me. Let us know.

A start time anywhere between 6-9 PM ET that Sunday would be fine with me. Let us know.

Back
Top Bottom