Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Some limited view seats are available guys for thursday in the 48.00 range and the 57.00 range in the Yankees site. I have sat there before for Yankee mets games and they are not as bad as they are made out to be.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

I've always liked millwood I'm digging it.

Nova is our 4th starter

cc
aj
Phil
nova
probably Garcia

Not bad
I don't expect anything from colon
I'd be happy with millwood as the 5 too
I don't want to hang heavy on #ForeverColon's spring, because he has pitched well, but any productivity out of him would be a plus, and I mean any. I think he should have gotten the #5 spot ahead of Garcia, but hey, you could have saw this from a mile away. Colon will be the long man out of the bullpen, according to LoHud blog.

Nova getting the 4th spot in the rotation
pimp.gif
, he's my sleeper pick for a good season.

We only have six guys in the fantasy league, we need six more by tomorrow! Sign up ladies.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

I've always liked millwood I'm digging it.

Nova is our 4th starter

cc
aj
Phil
nova
probably Garcia

Not bad
I don't expect anything from colon
I'd be happy with millwood as the 5 too
I don't want to hang heavy on #ForeverColon's spring, because he has pitched well, but any productivity out of him would be a plus, and I mean any. I think he should have gotten the #5 spot ahead of Garcia, but hey, you could have saw this from a mile away. Colon will be the long man out of the bullpen, according to LoHud blog.

Nova getting the 4th spot in the rotation
pimp.gif
, he's my sleeper pick for a good season.

We only have six guys in the fantasy league, we need six more by tomorrow! Sign up ladies.

When are you guys doing your draft? If it's tomorrow night, I think I can make it and I think I might wanna join.

Can someone PM me the info?

When are you guys doing your draft? If it's tomorrow night, I think I can make it and I think I might wanna join.

Can someone PM me the info?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Nah, when I was setting it up Yahoo wouldn't let me make it any later than 4ET I'll change it to maybe 8 or 9 that night?

If you can that would be great.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Nah, when I was setting it up Yahoo wouldn't let me make it any later than 4ET I'll change it to maybe 8 or 9 that night?

If you can that would be great.
pimp.gif

man this is the second year in a row granderson is hurt....how do you guys feel about this???

man this is the second year in a row granderson is hurt....how do you guys feel about this???

I ain't even mad. I dunno what's with all the injured obliques in Yankees Spring Training this year...

I ain't even mad. I dunno what's with all the injured obliques in Yankees Spring Training this year...

Today was the Chris Dickerson show, ending with, you guessed it, pain in his hamstring. (All from LoHud):

6b7bd7fadb42a406e80e6a7067009ef2.jpg

Quite a day for Chris Dickerson.

In his first game with the Yankees, Dickerson went 3-for-3 with a double and an RBI, then he limped off the field with a left hamstring injury.

So far, the Yankees medical team says it’s cramping and spasms. That’s all they can diagnose at this point. Dickerson is not scheduled to make tomorrow’s road trip and will see the trainers instead.

“Let’s just hope it’s cramps,

Today was the Chris Dickerson show, ending with, you guessed it, pain in his hamstring. (All from LoHud):

6b7bd7fadb42a406e80e6a7067009ef2.jpg

Quite a day for Chris Dickerson.

In his first game with the Yankees, Dickerson went 3-for-3 with a double and an RBI, then he limped off the field with a left hamstring injury.

So far, the Yankees medical team says it’s cramping and spasms. That’s all they can diagnose at this point. Dickerson is not scheduled to make tomorrow’s road trip and will see the trainers instead.

“Let’s just hope it’s cramps,

Heads up, at 8PM EST on MLB Network, Yankees edition of 30 Clubs in 30 Days.

Edit: Still a few spots open that need to be filled for the fantasy league. Maybe it's time to ask the second class of the A.L. East (DSA and AIFan) and of NY (Mez, JSteezzz, etc).

Because there is an odd number of people in the league/hoping for 12, I'm not expecting the draft time that is set at the moment to stick, so I will not be around this early morning/early afternoon (I have to get my haircut and run a few errands). I'll check this thread again at the last possible second before I leave my house, so hopefully I will know by then when we might be drafting today.

Heads up, at 8PM EST on MLB Network, Yankees edition of 30 Clubs in 30 Days.

Edit: Still a few spots open that need to be filled for the fantasy league. Maybe it's time to ask the second class of the A.L. East (DSA and AIFan) and of NY (Mez, JSteezzz, etc).

Because there is an odd number of people in the league/hoping for 12, I'm not expecting the draft time that is set at the moment to stick, so I will not be around this early morning/early afternoon (I have to get my haircut and run a few errands). I'll check this thread again at the last possible second before I leave my house, so hopefully I will know by then when we might be drafting today.

Back
Top Bottom