Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Ask Deadset & AIFan if they wanna join if we need people 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Team Yankees, sign up for the league!

Yo gramps, I meant to ask you, was cousin onewearz effected by the Tsunami/Earthquake?

Team Yankees, sign up for the league!

Yo gramps, I meant to ask you, was cousin onewearz effected by the Tsunami/Earthquake?

I'll give you guys until tomorrow afternoon and then I'm asking Met and our two favorite Sox fans.

I'll give you guys until tomorrow afternoon and then I'm asking Met and our two favorite Sox fans.

According to Jon Heyman

#yankees are close to signing kevin millwood to an incentive-laden minor-league deal

According to Jon Heyman

#yankees are close to signing kevin millwood to an incentive-laden minor-league deal

[h1]Yankees deal Sergio Mitre to Brewers for OF Dickerson[/h1]
BY MARK FEINSAND 

www.dailynews.com

The Yankees began sorting out their pitching staff on Friday, trading Sergio Mitre to the Brewers for outfielder Chris Dickerson.

Mitre's departure opens the door for the Yankees to keep both Bartolo Colon and Freddy Garcia to start the season, though it remains to be seen which of them will be the fifth starter and which will inherit Mitre's long-relief job.

The Brewers will pick up all of Mitre's $900,000 salary.

Dickerson, 28, spent parts of three seasons with the Reds from 2008-10, hitting .267 with eight home runs and 35 RBI in 173 games.

The Yankees have also signed righthander Kevin Millwood to a minor-league deal, giving the veteran a chance to pitch in Triple-A with the hopes of joining the Yankees next month. According to a source, Millwood would earn $1 million if he makes the big-league roster this season.

The Giradi love affair is over 
pimp.gif

[h1]Yankees deal Sergio Mitre to Brewers for OF Dickerson[/h1]
BY MARK FEINSAND 

www.dailynews.com

The Yankees began sorting out their pitching staff on Friday, trading Sergio Mitre to the Brewers for outfielder Chris Dickerson.

Mitre's departure opens the door for the Yankees to keep both Bartolo Colon and Freddy Garcia to start the season, though it remains to be seen which of them will be the fifth starter and which will inherit Mitre's long-relief job.

The Brewers will pick up all of Mitre's $900,000 salary.

Dickerson, 28, spent parts of three seasons with the Reds from 2008-10, hitting .267 with eight home runs and 35 RBI in 173 games.

The Yankees have also signed righthander Kevin Millwood to a minor-league deal, giving the veteran a chance to pitch in Triple-A with the hopes of joining the Yankees next month. According to a source, Millwood would earn $1 million if he makes the big-league roster this season.

The Giradi love affair is over 
pimp.gif

It doesn't appear that Dickerson is any good. I wonder why we traded Mitre for an OF.

Millwood on an incentive-laden deal can't hurt.

It doesn't appear that Dickerson is any good. I wonder why we traded Mitre for an OF.

Millwood on an incentive-laden deal can't hurt.

I've always liked millwood I'm digging it.

Nova is our 4th starter

cc
aj
Phil
nova
probably Garcia

Not bad
I don't expect anything from colon
I'd be happy with millwood as the 5 too

I've always liked millwood I'm digging it.

Nova is our 4th starter

cc
aj
Phil
nova
probably Garcia

Not bad
I don't expect anything from colon
I'd be happy with millwood as the 5 too

Some limited view seats are available guys for thursday in the 48.00 range and the 57.00 range in the Yankees site. I have sat there before for Yankee mets games and they are not as bad as they are made out to be.

Back
Top Bottom