Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's some BS. How the Hell are you not going to reset a shot clock after the other team missed and you have possession? :lol:

These NBA referee's are absolute garbage.

I know Paul George got the All-Star nod (no complaints), but David West has probably been the Pacers' MVP this season. A quiet, consistent ssassin.

word up, he's expiring after this season, I wonder whats going to happen with him....

and Lance definitely deserves some looks for MIP (although I think Greasy deserves it)

I stopped being a Mavs fan in 06, but if I still was I would be disgusted at the poor excuse of a roster they have trotted out the lasr 2 seasons, wasting away the twilight of Dirk's career on just the hope of bringing in somebody.

Wade is having a rough fourth quarter. 2 turnovers which lead to 4 points & he just got beat off the dribble for an and 1. he's almost singlehandedly keeping CHA in the game

Last edited:
I wish they woulda just brought back the old black away jerseys.... not the 97 alternates 
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure, never in the game of basketball has a ref ever overturned a foul or technical foul during a game 
laugh.gif
They did on Kobe last week. Ref looked shook after he called  a tech on him and ran to a ref huddle 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
a foul or tech?? 
Tech. Kobe slammed the ball into the floor and it went into the stands and he was talking ****. during the NOLA game
laugh.gif
 well that's Kobe so it don't count 
ohwell.gif

I just don't get how DMC lets himself go off like that.... its like he doesn't even want to play sometimes 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom