Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perk actually had a marginally decent game, 7 points, 7 boards on 66% shooting

I would also still consider Kobe a superstar.
how is Kobe not a superstar?

im confused, hes putting up great numbers (scoring wise) plus everyone in the world knows him and about him even if you never watched a minute of basketball.

Because his teams have been bounced out the 2nd round the last two years and as it stands today, isn't in the playoffs.

That's not a superstar. The most important thing when considering a superstar is wins. He's a little more efficient Carmelo as it stands at this moment.

Last edited:
James White better deliver with the tremendous amount of hype that has been placed around him

Because his teams have been bounced out the 2nd round the last two years and as it stands today, isn't in the playoffs.

That's not a superstar. The most important thing when considering a superstar is wins. He's a little more efficient Carmelo as it stands at this moment.

I think you're putting a little too much stock into the word superstar. I'm a Celtics fan and I think Kobe is definitely still a superstar. He isn't (solely) at fault for the Lakers' season thus far.

Chris Paul hasn't been past the 2nd round his entire career, but he's a superstar?

If you're interested in a fun/absurd JR Smith stat listen to this

At one point in the middle of the game a stat came up that said 36 of JR Smith's last 40 shot attempts were 3 point attempts

And then immediately after that he attempted 2 more 3 point attempts making it 38 of his last 42 shots.

James White better deliver with the tremendous amount of hype that has been placed around him

I hope David Lee is in it and James White misses his last dunk attempt while David Lee does that stupid take-his-shirt-off dunk 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom