Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Lebron is the greatest shooter of all time according to FG% right
Because that's exactly what people are talking about.

You saw the words "peak Shaq" and your first thought was "greatest shooter of all-time"

You saw a graph showing Lebron going 13-14 in the paint, and you thought "people must think he's the greatest shooter of all-time". 

If you're going to troll and try to get attention by saying dumb things, at least be clever about it. If you're not actively trolling, then you have bad opinions on basketball.

:lol:

Lebron is the greatest shooter of all time according to FG% right
Because that's exactly what people are talking about.

You saw the words "peak Shaq" and your first thought was "greatest shooter of all-time"

You saw a graph showing Lebron going 13-14 in the paint, and you thought "people must think he's the greatest shooter of all-time". 

If you're going to troll and try to get attention by saying dumb things, at least be clever about it. If you're not actively trolling, then you have bad opinions on basketball.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Insecure kobe fan is insecure. :smh:

"The Last Pick" is a video about helping others. When we give to others, we often benefit in return. It usually happens when we expect it the least, but need it the most.

This film was produced this past summer to support the Jeremy Lin Foundation (@jlinfoundation). The Foundation loves and serves children and youth, by providing hope, empowerment and leadership development.

How do you foul Lebron though? Most of the time he's already elevating by the time you catch him cutting through the lane, so it's either you give him the and-1 or you just let him score.

Last edited:

I think you're putting a little too much stock into the word superstar. I'm a Celtics fan and I think Kobe is definitely still a superstar. He isn't (solely) at fault for the Lakers' season thus far.

Chris Paul hasn't been past the 2nd round his entire career, but he's a superstar?

exactly

Man what you just described is a very popular player not a superstar :lol:

So for this season, he's a superstar? Or an extremely popular player who's past merits "warrant" him being labeled a superstar?

i would put popularity into the equation of being a superstar.

a superstars name is recognized worldwide regardless if he was winning or not. like the guy mentioned above lebron was a superstar before he ever won a title...

The way I see it:

Superstar
Franchise player
Perennial All-Star
Fringe All-Star

After that, you have: Above average starter, average starter, bench player and fringe NBA player.

Is dude ever going to learn? His potential is so unlimited. Would it be fair to compare him to sheed in terms of potential capped by overall behavior if he does not change soon?

He's been in the absolute worst situation you could imagine for a person of his makeup. Non-existent owners, two terrible coaches (for the situation), and a roster that is essentially a high school all-star squad. Put him in Boston, and it's a different story. Barkley is 100% correct when he said that he needs veteran leaders to whip him into shape. That's the problem with a diluted league, there are too many teams that have non-existent veteran leadership.

Feb 4, 2013 - Check out the full highlights from the nearly perfect game LeBron James played on Monday night, shooting 13/14 from the field and 5/6 from the foul line, posting 31 points, 8 rebounds & 8 assists in the Miami Heat's win over the Charlotte Bobcats!

:x

That NBA 2k paint cheeseIt boggles my mind that someone hasnt just given him a hard foul yet. No salt, but it just makes sense.

Last edited:

Feb 4, 2013 - Check out the full highlights from the nearly perfect game LeBron James played on Monday night, shooting 13/14 from the field and 5/6 from the foul line, posting 31 points, 8 rebounds & 8 assists in the Miami Heat's win over the Charlotte Bobcats!

:x

Thank goodness for Youtube, I don't have to explain to my children how a 6-9 260 pound guy could cross up 6 foot 190 Kemba Walker. :x:pimp:

LeBron's game is unbelievable right now. If you're a fan of basketball, there's no way you can't enjoy watching him.

The way he puts up ~30/10/10 on a nightly basis, all within the flow of the game, is mind boggling.

:rofl: :rofl: at Keith Smart's reaction

Is dude ever going to learn? His potential is so unlimited. Would it be fair to compare him to sheed in terms of potential capped by overall behavior if he does not change soon?

He's been in the absolute worst situation you could imagine for a person of his makeup. Non-existent owners, two terrible coaches (for the situation), and a roster that is essentially a high school all-star squad. Put him in Boston, and it's a different story. Barkley is 100% correct when he said that he needs veteran leaders to whip him into shape. That's the problem with a diluted league, there are too many teams that have non-existent veteran leadership.

The talent & potential is definitely there... He really needs to get on a team with a coach & some vets that will stay on him in order to reach that potential though. It's the same situation Andray Blatche was in, he just needs to be somewhere where he can't get away with letting his attitude get the best of him.

is this serious?!?!?!!?

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]298638522825469952[/MEDIA]"]
Carmelo Anthony sort of just announced James White will be in the dunk contest. "He's the best kept secret," Anthony said of White.
— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor)

February 5, 2013

[/quote]

This NEEEEDS to happen :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom