Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HALLELUJAH! thank you knicks and suns..
pimp.gif

Game ball to the Knicks' sixth man, Mo Williams.

And it was nice to see Kurt Crazy Eyes turn the clock back to his mid-30s.

Last edited:
Hayward was the only Jazz player with a heartbeat tonight and he got zero shots over the last eight minutes or so that he was in.

Its crazy how things have changed! Laker fans are now thanking teams for beating other teams so that they can help stay in the play offs! HILARIOUS!!
theres nothing wrong with increasing our chances to get in. being 11-4 since the all star break doesnt hurt either. whats your point?

I now understand why the Jazz have held on to Jefferson and Milsap way longer than they should have. Favors and Kanter both suck....they'll be career backups. Favors is athletic and shows flashes but he doesn't have the brains to be an NBA starter. Kanter just simply isn't that good.

I couldn't think of a proper response, so I'm just going to say this, your opinion is stupid.

But you're just a Player Fan though

Being a Team Fan >>>>>>>>> player fans

70% of laker fans are just really kobe fans just like 90% heat fans are just bron fans ,,, okc and clippers same thing , you just rock with the team your fav player is on

The Lakers had a lot of fans before Kobe though.

"you just rock with the team your fav player is on"

That's why NBA fans are the worst

:lol: Dirty Dahntay takes out Kobe for a few games & Utah blows an opportunity to gain some ground

Last edited:
70% of laker fans are just really kobe fans just like 90% heat fans are just bron fans ,,, okc and clippers same thing , you just rock with the team your fav player is on

So what you're saying is Heat fans are just fair weather fans because Dwade is irrelevant in Miami. 90% of Heat fans are now Bron fans lol

The Lakers had a lot of fans before Kobe though.

"you just rock with the team your fav player is on"

That's why NBA fans are the worst

All the teams had a lot of fans before any player went there. But having a star player like Lebron, Durant, Harden, Kobe brings in fans from around the country because they are the greats.

Im a Brooklyn Nets and New York Knicks fan...cause I ride NY till I die.....BUT LBJ is my favorite player and I love to see the Heat win and Lebron to put up big numbers.

Coming into the season I wanted Lebron to get the MVP and the ring not really the Heat...just Lebron...I would love the Knicks to do it...I just dont think we are there yet. Need to get rid of these grandpas on the team to keep up with the pace of the Heat and Pacers. :smh:

I dont think I am a bad fan cause I rock with the team my favorite player is on. :rolleyes

NO ONE HAD WARRIORS MAKING THE PLAYOFFS before this season started

Said this right after we traded Monte last season, said this after the draft, and I'll say this again...

Warriors make the playoffs and Not as the #8 Seed. Fukk With Me. :smokin

:tongue:

I had Warriors in playoffs too and got laughed at

:lol:

37 with Injuries/ 45 with out.

For 1st time in a while I'm excited bout the Warriors

:pimp:

Love the warriors . They have a nice little squad . I think they js need a couple nice pick ups hopefully with some more wisdom . Since Jack and Jefferson are their oldest players . Also love Coach Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom