Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lakers had a lot of fans before Kobe though.

"you just rock with the team your fav player is on"

That's why NBA fans are the worst

All the teams had a lot of fans before any player went there. But having a star player like Lebron, Durant, Harden, Kobe brings in fans from around the country because they are the greats.

Im a Brooklyn Nets and New York Knicks fan...cause I ride NY till I die.....BUT LBJ is my favorite player and I love to see the Heat win and Lebron to put up big numbers.

Coming into the season I wanted Lebron to get the MVP and the ring not really the Heat...just Lebron...I would love the Knicks to do it...I just dont think we are there yet. Need to get rid of these grandpas on the team to keep up with the pace of the Heat and Pacers. :smh:

I dont think I am a bad fan cause I rock with the team my favorite player is on. :rolleyes

There's nothing wrong with that really. There's actually a term for people like you--Casual fan.

IDK about most of you guys, but I don't have a "favorite" player. Maybe when I was younger it was MJ, but when I got older--It was always the Knicks. Never cared for what some player did or rooted for their success specifically.

Now that I think about it, I loved Tim Duncan since his rookie year and when the Spurs played the Knicks in the Finals, I was always rooting for the Knicks to win. It really sucked watching him win that year against my team. After that, I always pulled for the Spurs if the Knicks weren't in the playoffs, which was a LOT btw :lol:

Ultimately, your team> favorite player.

But like I said before, these "rules" don't apply to Casual Fans.

Last edited:
On another note: Deandre Jordan isn't better than Chandler.

I'm pretty sure 90% of NBA GM's would take Tyson Chandler over DeAndre Jordan any day of the week. The only thing DeAndre has over Chandler is his athletic ability and that's because CP3 makes everyone look good. Even Tyson looked AMAZING when he played with CP3 in New Orleans.

Tyson Chandler plays better defense, has a better basketball IQ, rebounds the ball, has a paint presence, tough mentality, and is a leader on the floor and in the locker room. Not to mention, he's a winner.

And if you guys want to talk about all the ally-oops DeAndre has--Tyson Chandler is leading the league in ally-oops and and 1's. Dude is also leading the league in FG%.

That DeAndre Jordan dunk on Brandon Knight really made an impression on you guys though :lol:

Last edited:
On another note: Deandre Jordan isn't better than Chandler.

I'm pretty sure 90% of NBA GM's would take Tyson Chandler over DeAndre Jordan any day of the week. The only thing DeAndre has over Chandler is his athletic ability and that's because CP3 makes everyone look good. Even Tyson looked AMAZING when he played with CP3 in New Orleans.

Tyson Chandler plays better defense, has a better basketball IQ, rebounds the ball, has a paint presence, tough mentality, and is a leader on the floor and in the locker room. Not to mention, he's a winner.

And if you guys want to talk about all the ally-oops DeAndre has--Tyson Chandler is leading the league in ally-oops and and 1's. Dude is also leading the league in FG%.

That DeAndre Jordan dunk on Brandon Knight really made an impression on you guys though :lol:

There are people who think DeAndre is better than Tyson Chandler?

There are people who think DeAndre is better than Tyson Chandler?
If there are they need to ...
tumblr_mjwe3ujRjU1ruajbzo1_500.gif

For those of you who don't have the privilege of listening to Tommy Heinsohn...here ya go

He was dropping gems like these all game.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Hopefully there's more uploaded later today.

Last edited:
Based on where you are born does not mean you have to ride for that team till the wheels fall off :smh:

There's nothing wrong with that really. There's actually a term for people like you--Casual fan.

IDK about most of you guys, but I don't have a "favorite" player. Maybe when I was younger it was MJ, but when I got older--It was always the Knicks. Never cared for what some player did or rooted for their success specifically.

Now that I think about it, I loved Tim Duncan since his rookie year and when the Spurs played the Knicks in the Finals, I was always rooting for the Knicks to win. It really sucked watching him win that year against my team. After that, I always pulled for the Spurs if the Knicks weren't in the playoffs, which was a LOT btw :lol:

Ultimately, your team> favorite player.

But like I said before, these "rules" don't apply to Casual Fans.

Im not a casual fan.

I never said I would root against the Knicks or the Nets. Knicks have been my favorite team since 96 when I learned about basketball and Houston and Ewing were lighting it up.

If the Eastern Conference Finals came down to Knicks vs Heat...I would absolutely root for the Knicks, I just dont have the confidence in them making it that far this season with the squad we put together. Even thought Knicks are running good this year....except for last couple of games :x

I loved MJ too and Allen Iverson, and ever since they left the league Lebron has been my favorite player. I like seeing him do well ...Not because im a casual fan....I am pretty die hard basketball fan.

Wilson Chandler looking like an all-star out here :pimp:

I remember telling people when he was a Knick that he was nicer than Gallo, finally getting to show it :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom