Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great win for the Heat last night. We are witnessing history and LBJ maturing as a player.His dunk over Terry......delicious.

Damn at all them highlights last night :x

McGee is the king of those damn Keon Clark throw in dunks :lol:

Mcgee dunk was crazy, he took off from so far away....but Lebron Mortal Combat destroyed Terry last night...that was too crazy.

Terry was pronounced dead at the garden, :wow:

All frustrations Lebron had from 2011 Finals Came crashing down on Terry with that dunk lmfaoooo

Last edited:
2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium.gif

I bear witness that there's only one god, and he has no prophets, his name is Lebron James 
pimp.gif
 everytime i see it, I feel awesome because it's terry "the rocket killer".. 
laugh.gif

The Western Conference 8th spot is coming down to the final game. It's only right. Going to be a baseball type situation from 2 years ago, in the final game of the season, early playoff basketball. One and done.

Edit: could be the 7th as well. It's getting crazy out there.

Last edited:
^i think the lakers get 8th. if anything they are gonna be playing for the 7th/8th spot come the final day. not as much pressure, say if, they were playing for the final spot. we can pull the plug on utah already

The Western Conference 8th spot is coming down to the final game. It's only right. Going to be a baseball type situation from 2 years ago, in the final game of the season, early playoff basketball. One and done.

Edit: could be the 7th as well. It's getting crazy out there.
They'll be going hard for that spot.  The Mavs will definitely need a win streak and hope

^i think the lakers get 8th. if anything they are gonna be playing for the 7th/8th spot come the final day. not as much pressure, say if, they were playing for the final spot. we can pull the plug on utah already

Wish PMatic would come back in here and display the rest of regular season schedule for the 6-9th seeds in the west. With the projected winning percentages for each game. Have some useful information in here.

:nerd:

Don't fall for the quik bait, can we ignore that please.

Last edited:
I hate to be that guy that fuels the fire but if anything this raises Kobes stock. All of Kobes stats are relatively close to the stat monster that is LeBron James, thats not something to sneeze at. The only ones that arent close are triple doubles and MVPs
Wish PMatic would come back in here and display the rest of regular season schedule for the 6-9th seeds in the west. With the projected winning percentages for each game. Have some useful information in here.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom