Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am soo not a Laker fan but I feel like we cant count them out just yet.

I'm thinking they're gonna pull a Spurs on us...

the only thing about that is pop is one of the greatest coaches of all time and antoni..............one of the worst...

why do yall care who doesn't like what team? I hate the Heat, I make it known pretty regularly...but since there aren't actually any Heat players on here I dont think its that big of a deal. I saw people hating on the Bobcats last night, I didnt see this post then

you are blind. last time i checked the hating of the bobcats wasnt in the form of so much polution that one would not want to come in this thread to read through the garbage...

even non laker fans get sick of it.

:lol: @ you trying to compare a couple of posts hating the bobcats to pages of trash gifs and stupid over the top comments...

The Laker talk in this thread seriously just get compared to the Bobcat talk in this thread? :rofl:

C'mon solarius, you're smarter than that my dude.

it really boggles my mind how some of you (the usual suspects) are SO obsessed with the lakers/kobe to the point where you discuss them more than your own team.

as stated above, if you want to hate on them, fine, take it to the laker hater unite thread or the kobe is overrated thread. no need to constantly side track general nba discussion.

i don't have any of you on ignore but it gets to the point where its blatantly obvious you try to stir the pot, for no reason.

Off to a good start in here today. Definitely already in the running for the best day in the history of this thread. No question.

Chris Webber, in all of his slouched over, lack of television presence glory, brought up a good question last night.

If you are a Laker fan, would you rather see them miss the playoffs altogether or get swept by The Clippers (If the Lakers managed a 6th seed)?
I asked this months ago

Last edited:
I'd like to see that broken down by the amount of games played.
Honestly this was the first thing that came to mind when I saw it. I'm really interested in what this conversation COULD become, but at the same time I know what it WILL become if history is an indicator. Shame too.
Lob City: East & West
Man thank you so much I really appreciate it. If I was home I would turn this into a gif.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom